A u t h o r s

Favorite Authors  [ Not in Order ]

 ~ Alyloony

Alyloony or  Ate Aly, a girl who works at Starbucks, an author who has published a book under Summit and PSICOM. I first read her book "Break the Casanova's Heart Operation" and it was great. Sa writing styles niya, dati, madaming emoticons but little by little it improved. I admire her skills in writing and her being friendly with her fans. 

~ HaveYouSeenThisGirl

HaveYouSeenThisGirl also known as Ate Denny, studies and lives in Italy (correct me if I'm wrong) and is now Wattpad's Ambassador in the Philippines. She is one of the famous Filipino Wattpad authors who has published a book. Like Alyloony, her book "Diary ng Panget" with over 12 million reads has been published this year. DNP Movie has been a blockbuster! The movie was awesome! She is also the reason why I love reading stories on this website. Btw, she is Alyloony's wifey. :)

 ~ forgottenglimmer

Forgottenglimmer's story "Secretly Married" was the first story na may SPG ang nabasa ko.  In that story, I admire her skills in writing a story in a 3rd POV. Although she rarely update her stories, every update is worth it. I hope her stories would get published too. 

 - GirlInlove

Jade Pitogo, a girl with a nice voice, author of me and my classmate's favorite story, the  Three Words Eight Letters Series. She also created two, if i'm not mistaken, songs for that story. Her writing skills are different that most authors like HYSTG and Alyloony but it's still nice. She is also that author who loves to do meet ups and be friends with co-wattpad authors. 

 - whenitcomestolove

Ate Roma! An author who loves KathNiel. It's obvious kasi based on her stories. HDWY, FADWY and ANWY, these books are her best ones! From the first book til the last, I supported her. She is good with quotes and she writes neat.. She also writes a story with mysteries. Like Seth, a mysterious guy from those three books I just said. Right now, she has a new story going on but she doesn't update as often as before because she needs a break from wattpad according to her. ANWY was also the first on-going book I read. I've waited for every update patiently! :))) 

 - mi-mhytot

mi-mhytot, an author who loves twists and KPOP, I guess. Her novels Don't Play With Me and Let Me Be The One are great titles aren't they? That's one thing I love about her. She's also friendly with her fans! A good characteristic of hers. 

 - aril_daine

Aril_Daine, a girl who recently published her story entitled Sadist Lover, one of my favorite stories here on wattpad. She also loves KPOP specifically Yook Sungjae and Red Dela Cruz, from Alesana_Marie's story. 

modernongmariaclara

So far, hindi pa ata siya nagwawattpad ulit.. ata? I think she's busy. Her stories are really great though. I hope she'll finish "I'm the Young Master's Maid" because it's a must-read story. Her KathNiel Story I think, made her famous.   

- iDangs

Great one shot author and her Teen Clash Boys Vs. Girls was one of my favorite stories too! To be honest, she's a nice author. HAHAHAHAA. :) I don't know much about her too. :(  

- Jonaxx

Jonaxx/ Ate Jonah, author of the famous Baka Sakali and also other famous wattpad authors' favorite author. She writes good stories kasi e! Chase and Hearts, Training to Love, Mapapansin Kaya, Downfall Chronicles, Remembering Summer, Just That, End This War, Heartless etc. All of her stories? I admire! Nakakainspire and nakakainlove mga guy characters. Promise! She's new to wattpad but she posted her stories on her blogspot site. 

- Shirlengtearjerky

Author of the famous If I fall and The Despicable Guy! Both novels are my favorite! Since hindi ko siya naabutan sa wattpad, medyo matagal ko pa siya bago nadiscover. But then, It was worth it. I'm glad I found someone who was looking for the TDG copy and then nacurious ako so I searched it in scribd and then I read it. It was awesome. I am seriously going to buy her TDG soon.. Kevin Santos and Jersey! <3 

- JhingBautista

Ate Jhing! She's an author who loves writing random stuff. HAHAHA! Seriously though. She's also one of the person na makakarelate sa mga rants mo. Madaming naghahate sakanya pero kapag inintindi mo naman yung sinasabi niya, mafefeel mo na tama pala siya. Her stories are a must read din. Especially Dama, Karmic Hearts tapos yung Filthy, Rich, Bitch (ata) 

- loveletterstopeach

Ate Peach! I'm glad she's back dito sa wattpad. I loved all of her stories! Especially this is not a love story! Sobrang nagpakilig saakin. I'm currently reading her new on-going story entitled "Siya". Hindi siya masyadong naguupdate pero I can wait. Hahaha. :p 

----------------------------------------------------

I rarely follow authors so if you're in here, you must be honored dejoke lang! 

----------------------------------------------------

~ Carrie's Note:

Pwede ako magdagdag at mag-erase ng sino dito kaya walang makakapalag. :>