𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙎𝙄𝙓

Beginne am Anfang

➪ nah bitch you look dumb thinking he was gon leave me FOR YOU 😭😭😭 you see who he with boo.

@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 you a delusional ass bitch.

➪ girl I know 😂 you don't gotta tell me. Dayvon love me real bad ,you was just like the rest of the bitches he tried to fw to get over me IT AINT WORK you knew he was coming home 🙄🙄.

@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 funny asf. 

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Look what you done started." Sky shook her head as von read the messages. "You must still talk to her?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Ion talk to dat bitch." Von told as he passed her phone back. Before sky could say another word the door swung open.

"And when was you gon tell us you was outta jail ??" Ikey shouted as him and the others walked into her room.

"Bestieeee." Saniya dragged as she ran and hugged her. "You got that fat ass anklet." Booka laughed.

"Y'all i got ... like three hours before I gotta come back home what's the move?" Sky checked the time.

Everybody burst out laughing. "I'm serious, I'm trynna catch Kayla ass she was talking all that shit." She mumbled the last part.

"Stop it." Von warned.

"Girl we came to get you." Saniya told. "Everybody and they mama outside right now come on." She continued.

"So wassup with Kayla ass?" Sky said lowly to saniya so von wouldn't hear. "Bro remember when we fought ?" Saniya asked.

Sky nodded. "I'm mad as fuck I wasn't there." She expressed. "Her ass been talking shit saying how rondo stay cheating on me with gotti and some more." She explained.

"It took for y'all to get into for her ta air that shit out ? Crazy" sky chuckled a little.

"Asian ass gon laugh at my shit when I posted von, she lucky I can't put my hands on her." Sky shook her head feeling her blood boil.

"We might as well tag both they ass, you get Kayla and I'll get Asian you know I ain't never cared about da jakes." She laughed.

"On my daddy she talking all that shit like she ain't police and Kayla ass bogus for hanging around dat bitch anyway." Sky told.

"Nah seriously." Saniya shook her head.

"Because when she was getting her ass beat trynna hang wit them 63rd ass hoes I was the only one who helped her ass, it wasn't no Asian doll it was ME." Sky ranted.

The group turned into the gates of parkway gardens and notice it was way more packed than usual.

Von stood close to sky not wanting her to get herself in trouble due to her just getting out of jail.

"You see who I see?" Saniya looked at sky. "She don't see nothing stop starting shit." Von spoke.

"You ain't her damn body gaurd." Saniya laughed.