Third Son Shi has already divorced her.

As a woman, how could she survive at the northern border without relying on Ge Chunyi?

Anyway, she was determined to stay with Ge Chunyi.

Madam Niu had said these words to Ge Chunyi many times in the past.

Ge Chunyi really listened to her, especially when his sister questioned him with a dark face and asked him to abandon the person he shared the same bed with.

He also felt that this sister of his was too hypocritical.

She was only concerned about him on the surface.

After coming to the northern border, she was afraid of being criticized, so she sent him money.

Now that she heard that he had married Madam Niu, she felt embarrassed and came to take him away.

"Sis, I can't just leave Qiuhua alone. I almost died of hunger and illness before, but she secretly helped me. And I really do like her, so I won't marry any woman from the northern city. I'm set on Qiuhua."

Not only would Niu Qiuhua secretly give him food, but she also helped him when he was so sick that he felt like he was about to die with no one else caring for him.

Niu Qiuhua had taken out the hairpin she had hidden with her to bribe the supervisor and begged him to find him a doctor so that he could survive.

Usually, she was concerned about him, which was the only warmth he felt in his life, just like how his mother coaxed him when he was young.

Qiuhua said that she had no feelings for Third Son Shi at all.

When she met him, she was like an old house set on fire, she was unable to extricate herself.

That was why she was so good to him wholeheartedly and only cared about him.

He couldn't help but feel happy, as felt that his existence was needed.

He didn't think Madam Niu was lying.

After all, before his sister had sent the silver, he was a man who couldn't do his work well and couldn't even receive a full meal.

When he was bullied by other miners, Qiuhua would stand up and scold those people until they left.

When the supervisor wanted to beat him up, Qiu Hua was the one who pleaded for him, so he wouldn't continue to be beaten.

He had never been so protected before.

Therefore, he had been relying on her for a living and was very dependent on her.

A friend in need was a friend indeed, it was more valuable to have a friend who sent charcoal in the snow.

He was not like his sister, who only knew how to live a life of luxury, while leaving her brother here to suffer.

Moreover, Qiuhua was very liberal in that aspect, and he liked it very much.

After all that he had gone through, he only felt safe with Qiuhua by his side.

So it wasn't that Qiuhua couldn't leave him, but that he couldn't leave her.

Ge Chunru almost fainted from anger when she heard her brother's words. "You, you! What kind of drug did she give you?"

She really couldn't see what was so good about Madam Niu.

"She didn't drug me." Ge Chunyi said. "I just like her. I really want to marry her. So, please don't blame her."