Rough Times (Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Bae? Look the boys invited me to go out somewhere."

When August said that something snapped inside of me. It's only 2, what the hell were they trying to do?

"Oh you can go somewhere alright. To hell" After I said that I heard footsteps behind me, and soon I was pushed further into the closet, into hangers and clothes. Some of the clothes falling to the ground.

All my breath rushed out my body, not having time process anything I felt lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His tongue gently slid across my bottom lip, asking for permission.

I was about to grant it when I remembered why I'm here in the first place. I pushed him off, making him stumble back about a foot.

I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt. "Not this time. We are not about to forget that this ever happened like all the rest. Every time we argue you use sex to fix it. Well you know what? It ain't happening this time." I grabbed my clothes that were previously in my hand off the floor. I'll clean the mess later.

I pushed passed August, grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom. How dare he think that sex can fix everything. I unlocked my phone, put on some slow jam music and pulled off my clothes. Turning the shower on till it was the right temperature. I opened the shower glass door and walked in, letting the warm water absorb all the stress and bullshit.

I grabbed the body wash from off the shelf behind me when I was yet again pushed up against the wet bathroom wall. The steam faded and in front of me was a nude August, looking glorious as ever.

August looked down at me, eyes full of need and hunger. Next thing I know my front is pressing against the wet shower wall with August holding my wrists behind my back.

"August get out." Within seconds I felt August entering my sex from the back. Slamming into me forcefully with no warning and with my hands still behind my back.

"Fuck!" I moaned out in pleasure and also surprise. August grunted, pulling me closing. He let one of my wrists go, and instead grabbed my thigh lifting it up for more access. I felt August deep inside, penetrating my walls. With my free hand I slammed it against the shower wall, letting out a loud moan.

August sped up, pushing harder in me as if he was trying to punish me. I felt my eyes rolling and legs quivering. August grabbed my hips pulling me back to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck August, Fuck." I mumbled into the wall of the shower.

"That's right baby, feel me. Let me hear you." With that August groaned and slapped my ass hard.

I moaned loudly, feeling my orgasm coming. "Come on Maya, give it to me." He grunted through his teeth. He wrapped his arm around my hip, rubbing my sex viciously. I quivered under him, I felt myself tightening around him.

"Don't cum yet."

My fists pounded the wall, I wrapped one of my arms around Augusts neck pulling him to me.

"S-Slow down, I-m gonna c-um."

Instead of slowing down August sped up, pounding into me and rubbing me.

"Let go." His voice was rough and husky, and with that I cúm. My legs weakened and shook. I let out a loud scream with my chest heaving up and down.

"Ohh Fuck!"

August didn't stop there, he flipped me over so now my back was against the wall. He fell to his knees and brutally started attacking my core with his tongue and fingers. Without his support I would have fallen.

"St-ohh stop."

My body jerked forward every time he hit that one spot.

"Sensitive huh?"

"August pl-please."

"Please what Maya?" He kept on with his attack.

My back arched and my head tilted back against the shower. I tried to get away from him but he just pulled me back.

"Please what Maya?" He mumbled, sending vibrations into my core.

"I I won't anymore?"

"Won't what?"

I moaned again, pounding my fists on the walls again.

"I won't, call you stupid."

"And?" August fingers pounded harshly into me, I felt him deep. I felt like I had to pee.

"I haf to pee." My body had so much pleasure that my words were slurring.

It's like he didn't even hear me, he kept going and before I knew it I was cumming again, this time fluids came out.

I slid down the shower wall and into his arms, my body shaking and my breathing unsteady. My eyes started to droop. I felt August pick me up and turn the water off. He turned the music off and laid me down putting both of us under the cover, cuddling me.

I guess I won't be going to work today.
.
.
.
Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
🎀