Act 8: Truthful Lies

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Thats ruby you know, and you call yourself a mother."  Ichigo said as he walked in with a strawberry haired women Ai looked at Ichigo "I've always been bad at names so I can't help it." Ai said as she looked back at Aqua and Ruby "Pretty gross huh? Japanese men have these illusions about how mothers should be" Ai said dramatically as Ichigo snarked back in response "Don't get all international on me when you don't even have a passport. Plus, you don't even do work over-seas." Ichigo finished as he looked at Ai.

Ai looked back at him as she smiled "But you know I can remember the names of people who I think are talented right? President Satou" Ai said as Ichigo groaned as his head dropped "You damn Idol, even after all these years you can't even remember my name Its Saitou." Ichigo sighed.

The door sounded as Y/N walked in Aqua and Ruby both reached their arms out for the man as he chuckled softly. "Kuku~ Looks like I'm the more popular parent huh Ai?~" Ai pouted as Y/N chuckled as he patted the two babies' heads "I'll make it up with some quality family time" Aqua and Ruby eyes showed a flicker of dissatisfaction of him not pampering them now but let out baby noises.

Ichigo cleared his throat as a white board appeared seemingly out of thin air. "Where did you even get that" Y/N said as he tilted his head as Ruby sat on his leg. "Don't worry about it anyways this year Ai returns to being an Idol. We're going to discuss the things you're gonna do for your comeback."

Ichigo looked at Ai "Your first step is a music program tonight." Ichigo fixed his glasses "It's gonna be broadcasted live but your fine with that right?" Ai nodded her head at his words "Hai!" Ichigo smiled and nodded "Good my wife Miyako Will be watching your kids. While you both work".

Miyako looked deflated at the idea "I see" she said meekly Y/N narrowed his eyes as Ai looked at Ichigo "Your wife is pretty young right? The others are super turned off by the way you favor younger girls." Ai said honestly as Ichigo nodded "Thats news to me, I'll be careful" Ichigo said as Ai looked at him. "Is it a problem if I bring my kids to the studio?" Ai said hopefully as that hope was crushed. " Of course, it's a probl-" Ichigo was cut off by Y/N.

"I'm her assistant who had to bring her kids with me to the studio because of personal issues and I had to supervise Ai since she just come back off her hiatus". Ichigo grumbled and shook his head "Listen here you two if word gets out about you two having children AND being lovers, you can kiss Ai's career goodbye" Ai looked at Y/N as he sighed "I tried" Y/N said as he looked away a pillow hit him in the face he grumbled as Ai pouted. Ichigo eye twitched before he continued "Plus I'll get cross fired for not supervising Ai enough and my agency will be done it'll be a trip straight down to hell for all of us!" Ichigo fell down to his knees as he pointed at Ai.

"No taking the kids out for grocery shopping or paperwork at the gov office" Ichigo looked at Y/N and shrugged "Do whatever" Y/N chuckled as Ai gasped in shock and reeled back making the sitting Aqua on her lap cling to lap of the Idol. Ichigo sighed "Ai you can't have the privileges of a mother an Idol and a lov-" Ichigo was cut off again but a giggled and chuckle from both Y/N and Ai as a tick mark appeared on his forehead.

"She'll/I'll get what I/she wants, haven't you heard it I'm/She's a greedy Idol~" they said in unison as Ichigo sighed. "Still Y/N please be careful as well as to not get too close to Ai in public or let her be seen with the kids" Ichigo said as Ai pouted Y/N grinned and nodded.

"Is this the consequence of being a greedy Idol" Ai groaned out as she pouted Y/N hands slid around her figure as he hugged her. "Giving up already?~" Y/N said teasingly as Ai responded with an equal response of a tease "No way I'm giving up but~ Is my number one fan giving up on me already?~" Ai leaned up as she grinned Ichigo and Miyako cleared their throats as Y/N and Ai just let off their signature grins.