~NINE~

A/N: Hello, again. Sorry for the wait. Also...I have no idea at what point of time is this all happening (days and all that, so sorry for that too).

Wanda's POV

I cried myself to sleep that night.

I left Stephen in the living room the second my eyes stopped glowing, which took longer than I would like it to. I washed my face with cold water and kept my tears in for the rest of the day until I was sure Stephen went to sleep. He already did more than needed, more than I would've liked. He didn't need to hear me in the middle of the night, sobbing.

It wasn't a first time I did this nor was it the first time for this reason...

But it still hurt. 

I was so foolish to think that things were getting better. I was so foolish to think that these kind of things can get better. They never did before, why would they now?

The next morning I stayed in my bed after waking up just looking in the distance and gathering up the strenght to get out of it and face not only Stephen, but the world again.  My eyes burned from all the crying from last night. The only reason I'm not crying in this moment is because I have no more tears left to do so. 

I wondered if one day they might forgive me. 

All those people that I've hurt in some way or the other.

For now I can only hope. 

When I finaly got up, I went to make myself tea. All the bones in my body ached for some reason.

 I'm not even sure what day it is. Probably Tuesday since Stephen wasn't there and it's already 10am.

As I was taking out a mug, I noticed a pink sticky note on the cupboard.

"Made you breakfast, but you didn't wake up. It's in the fridge."

 I slightly smiled at the note. I still hadn't figured out where is he getting this sticky notes or why is he using them. It is so random. Stephen doesn't seem like a guy who would use them for anything, especialy not for leaving little messages around the place. But it seams like I was wrong because he did and he had a lot of them.

I opened the fridge to find waffles.

Who leaves waffles in the fridge? 

Besides Stephen of course. It is so obvious that he has little to non expirience in the kitchen. 

Insted of tea I made myself a coffee, to go better with the waffles. I took both with me on the roof. Stephen and I brought one of the coffee tables up there since we spent so much time up there. I sat down on the chair closer to the edge. Suddenly it didn't seam right to sit like that so I got up with coffee in my hand and with a bit of magic, moved the table all the way to the edge, chairs by it so that you could turn to side and look out into the street. 

Better.

I thought to myself. 

Thank God for the early spring because the view was getting better and better. 

After I ate, I was bored.

I was bored often these past few past days.

I needed something to distract myself and possibly clear my mind a bit.

Stephen's POV

I stayed at Kamar-Taj more than I itended. 

"I'm here!" I shouted as I closed the door behind me. In that moment I got a text on my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket only to see that Wong canceled our tea...again.