004. ᴘʟᴀɴ ʙ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)

Zacznij od początku

"Do I need a reason? I just wanna help, okay?"

"What does your sister say about this little discovery? Oh you haven't told her, have you?" Damon asked while smirking.

"Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all this." Jeremy replied before walking in but got pushed back by Damon.

"And you're a Gilbert. You just can't help yourself. Wow, your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic." Damon said, while smirking.

"Damon be nice!" Arabella yelled through the house making Damon stop smirking. She always gets what she wants from him, not that he admits that.

"Are you gonna let me in or not?"

Damon let Jeremy pass through the front door towards the sitting room, where Stefan and Arabella were sitting. Arabella still trying to wake her brother up.

"Victor get up. I am going to get water-"

"Do not Arabella. Who are you?" Victor spoke towards the Gilbert boy when he woke up.

"Jeremy Gilbert, who are you?"

"This is Victor Pierce." Stefan replied.

"As in Katherine?"

"I see you met my sister. This is Arabella, my youngest sister." Victor spoke.

"Hey I'm Arabella. Elena's brother right?"

"Yeah, how do you know?" Jeremy asked her.

"Your name, silly" She replied.

"So what do you know about this moonstone?" Damon asked, making Victor sit straight up.

"Moonstone?" He asked. His face was all warned and full of horror.

"Yeah, do, you know it?" Damon asked while looking between the two Pierces.

"No, Arabella we need to go."

"What? Why?" Stefan asked.

Arabella shrugged. She knew exactly why, not that she could tell him that. That stone would bring trouble to all of them, mostly Elena and herself though and probably Stefan. "I'll be back okay?" She kissed his cheek before walking out with her brother.

"That was weird." Jeremy said.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Next Day

Early in the morning - early for Arabella anyway- Arabella got called by Stefan.

"Hey do you want to help preparing the Masquerade Ball?" He asked in a low voice.

"Is there gonna be any food?" The brunette asked, curiously.

"I have no idea, but Caroline and Elena are here. Plus you get to meet Bonnie."

"Give me an hour."

"Okay, I love you Bels."

"I love you too, Stef."

When she opened the curtains of her room, she saw that it was a sunny day. She loved those kind of days. It was better than those rainy, sad kind of days.

For some weird reason. The sun always made her think of her human life. How happy she used to be before everything happened.

She was glad that the people around her accepted her, even when she is Katherine's sister.

Even thought her sister had done all kinds of horrible things. Katherine was Arabella's sister. One of the two person she still has of her family.

She knows and hopes that there is still a part of her sister that is like the person she used to be. The human one. Katerina.