Mid Story Character Guide:

Depuis le début

Artemis Scamander: Horned Serpent. Born in 1967. American. Daughter of Thee and Josephine Scamander.

Bartholomew Jacob "Bart" Scamander: Thunderbird. Born in 1940. Russian-American. Son of Newt and Tina Scamander. Married to Vega Scamander nee Gusev. Father of four children.

Vega Scamander nee Gusev: Koldovstoretz graduate. Born in 1943. Russian. Married to Bart Scamander. Mother of four children.

Anastasia Scamander: Koldovstoretz graduate. Born in 1966. Russian-American. Daughter of Bart and Vega Scamander.

Victor Scamander: Koldovstoretz graduate. Born in 1966. English-Russian. Son of Bart and Vega Scamander. Married to Odette Scamander nee Garcia. Father of Isolt Scamander.

Odette Scamander nee Garcia: Thunderbird. Born in 1967. English-Mexican. Married to Victor Scamander. Mother of Isolt Scamander.

Isolt Scamander: Born in 1991. English. Daughter of Victor and Odette Scamander.

Yusuf Scamander: Koldovstoretz graduate. Born in 1968. Russian. Son of Bart and Vega Scamander.

Alina Scamander: Pukwudgie. Born in 1972. Russian-American. Daughter of Bart and Vega Scamander.

Esther Mia Nkosi nee Scamander: Pukwudgie. Born in 1941. South African-American. Daughter of Newt and Tina Scamander. Married to Nelson Nkosi. Mother of two children.

Nelson Nkosi: Uagadou graduate. Born in 1940. South African. Married to Esther Nkosi nee Scamander.

Newt Nkosi: Uagadou graduate. Born in 1966. South African. Son of Nelson and Esther Nkosi. Married to Coraline "Cora" Nkosi nee Prower. Father of Vi Nkosi.

Coraline "Cora" Nkosi nee Prower: Uagadou graduate. Born in 1966. South African. Married to Newt Nkosi. Mother of Vi Nkosi.

Vienna "Vi" Lydia Nkosi: Born in 1993. South African. Daughter of Newt and Cora Nkosi.

Pauline Nkosi: Uagadou graduate. Born in 1968. South African. Daughter of Nelson and Esther Nkosi.

Nicholas Newton "Nico" Scamander: Horned Serpent. Born in 1947. Brazilian-American. Married to Maria Scamander nee De Moreas. Father of two children.

Maria Scamander nee De Moreas: Castelobruxo graduate. Born in 1949. Brazilian. Married to Nico Scamander. Mother of two children.

Rolf Scamander: Castlobruxo graduate. Born in 1979. English-Brazilian. Son of Nico and Maria Scamander.

Phillip "Phil" Scamander: Castleobruxo graduate. Born in 1984. Brazilian. Son of Nico and Maria Scamander.

Leta Etta "Lyetta" Corner nee Scamander: Thunderbird. Born in 1947. English-American. Married to Eobard Corner. Mother of three children.

Eobard Corner: Ravenclaw. Born in 1944. English. Married to Lyetta Corner nee Scamander. Father of three children.

Michael Fabian Corner: Ravenclaw. Born in 1980. Son of Eobard and Lyetta Corner.

Lydia Corner: Slytherin. Born in 1982. Daughter of Eobard and Lyetta Corner.

Gideon Corner: Eventual Slytherin. Born in 1984. Son of Eobard and Lyetta Corner.

Longbottom Family:

Charlus Longbottom: Gryffindor. Born in the 1880-90s. Died sometime between 1980-1995. Married to Augusta Longbottom nee Vinogradov. Father of Frank Longbottom.

Augusta Longbottom nee Vinogradov: Gryffindor. Born in the 1880-90s. Married to Charlus Longbottom. Mother of Frank Longbottom.

Frank Longbottom: Gryffindor. Born in 1950. Married to Alice Longbottom nee Fortesque. Father of Neville Longbottom. Son of Charlus and Augusta Longbottom.

Alice Longbottom nee Fortesque: Gryffindor. Born in 1950. Married to Frank Longbottom. Mother of Neville Longbottom.

Neville Longbottom: Gryffindor. Born in 1980. Son of Frank and Alice Longbottom.

Bones Family:

Mr and Mrs. Bones:

Gabriel Bones: Gryffindor. Born in 1955. Died in 1980. Married to Samantha Bones. Father of 3 children who died in 1980.

Samantha Bones: Hufflepuff. Born in 1956. Died in 1980. Married to Gabriel Bones. Mother of 3 children who died in 1980.

Liam Bones: Gryffindor. Born in 1955. Died in 1980. Married to Alina Bones. Father of 2 children who died in 1980. Father of the last surviving Bones child.

Alina Bones: Gryffindor. Born in 1955. Died in 1980. Married to Liam Bones. Mother of 2 children who died in 1980. Mother of the last surviving Bones child.

Susan Bones: Gryffindor. Born in 1980. Daughter of Liam and Alina Bones. One of two surviving Bones Family members.

Edgar Bones: Gryffindor. Born in 1955. Died in 1980. Married to Caterina Bones. Father of 3 children who died in 1980.

Caterina Bones: Gryffindor. Born in 1957. Died in 1980. Married to Edgar Bones. Mother of 3 children who died in 1980.

Elladora Bones: Born in 1974. Died in 1980. Daughter of Edgar and Caterina Bones.

Remaining 8 Members of the Bones Family: Died in 1980.

Lovegood Family:

Xenophillius Lovegood: Ravenclaw. Born in 1956. Married to Pandora Lovegood nee Fawley. Father of three children.

Pandora Lovegood nee Fawley: Ravenclaw. Born in 1957. Married to Xenophillius Lovegood. Mother of three children.

Luna Lovegood: Ravenclaw. Born in 1981. Daughter of Xenophilius and Pandora Lovegood.

Lois Lovegood: Born in 1986. Daughter of Xenophilius and Pandora Lovegood.

Casper Lovegood: Born in 1990. Son of Xenophilius and Pandora Lovegood.

Lupin Family:

Remus John Lupin: Gryffindor. Born in 1960. Married to Lily Lupin nee Evans. Father of Rowan Lupin.

Lily Jasmine Lupin nee Evans: Gryffindor. Born in 1960. Married to Remus Lupin. Mother of Rowan Lupin. 

Rowan Lyall Lupin: Born in 1991. Son of Remus and Lily Lupin.

(Relevant) Black Family:

Regulus Arcturus Black: Slytherin. Born in 1962. Married to Cathy Black nee Green.

Catherine "Cathy" Black nee Green: Wampus. Born in 1964. Married to Regulus Black.