11 | a weird fuzzy feeling

Börja om från början

Neither of us move, a small smile forming on the both of us.

Suddenly, I notice someone walking by, only to see Draco glaring at the both of us, an angry expression on his face as he passes us with a huff.

"Your welcome." Mattheo says, and sits back up, leaning against the tree, but he doesn't look too happy.

"Smart." I say, now realising why he wanted me to kiss his forehead. "You reckon he's pissed?"

"That's what you wanted." Riddle mumbles.

"That's what you wanted too don't forget." I tell him and his head is turned away from me and he says something I don't quite hear but I shrug it off, taking a sandwich and enjoying every last bite.

There's moments of silence, or rather solitude between the both of us but it's sort of peaceful.

"You clean up nicely." He mumbles and I almost snort on my drink.

"Thank you Riddle. You don't look too bad yourself." I swear on Merlin I see a smile form on his face and his cheeks even went a little red but I don't even bother debating with him over it.

"Camila?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to call me Mattheo. Not Riddle."

"Okay. I understand."

"You do?"

"Mhm. I'd rather be called Camila than Dobrev. Reminds me too much of-"

"Your dad?"

"Yes."

"Same."

There's a couple more moments of silence as we sit in deep thought.

"Here." I say, and take a strawberry and hold it near his mouth.

"I don't like strawberries."

"YOU WHAT!?" I exclaim and he jumps.

"Merlin relax!"

"Mattheo, eat it." I say to him and he shakes his head.

"No. You can't make me."

"Oh yes I will. You've taken me on a picnic date and it wouldn't be complete if I don't feed you a strawberry." I explain to him but he holds out his hands trying to shove it away.

I grip one of his hands and force it down, before getting up slightly, kneeling in front of him as I try to force it in his mouth.

"HELP!" He screams, seriously thinking someone's going to save him from me.

"Wait." I say to him, and pause my attack.

"Are you allergic?"

"No, I'm not weak."

If he thinks being allergic to something is weak then that's just hilarious.

"Oh brilliant." I say, and continue trying to shove the strawberry in his mouth.

We end up in a fit of laughter and fighting as I manage to get on top of him, straddling him which really helps my attack.

"No that's cheating." He tells me.

"What is?" I smile.

"You sitting on my lap." He says, catching his breath.

"And?"

"You've got the advantage. Distracting me."

"If that's what it takes." I shrug, and budge forwards a little to reach for his face.

"Mattheo, please-" I say, cut off of by my own laughter. "Just a small bite!"

"Put some chocolate on it or something then I'll take the tiniest bite." He tells me and for once he's said something smart.

"That's such a clever idea."

I remain straddled onto him as I twist my body around slight to reach for the Nutella, and as I take a spoon, I feel my self being pulled through the air, as Mattheo spins me around so I'm laying down with my back on the grass. His whole body is directly on top of me, his hands on either side of my head gripping onto the grass for support.

His chain dangles slightly from his neck as he looks down at me, a huge grin across his face. I pull on his chain, bringing his face even closer to me and his mouth parts slightly.

"You're it!" He shouts and I look at him confused as he instantly stands up and begins running away from me.

I stand up, trying to control my laughter and chase after him. He stops for a second, taking a breath, and by then I manage to tag him and begin sprinting up the hill towards the castle.

Somehow I make it all the way to the courtyard without him tagging me, but the whole time he was only metres behind me, so by the time I get there, he grabs me from behind and spins me around.

"Mattheo put me down!" I laugh and he does, the both of us trying to catch our breath. "We need to work out more."

"We do." He pants.

I stand up straight and only then do I realise all the students scattered around staring at us in shock.

Mattheo notices too and he puts his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him and we begin to stroll inside the castle, on our way back to the common room.

We don't speak, but only keep our gaze onwards as people left right and centre in the hallways whisper, mutter and stare as we walk by.

We make it to the common room and he drops me off to my dorm, the both of us facing each other stood in the doorway.

"You have class in a couple of minutes." I tell him.

"I do. So do you." He informs me.

"I'm aware."

"When can I see you again love?"

My heart skips a beat.

"Hmm, I don't mind when." I shrug.

"That means you enjoyed our first date?" He raises a brow, a smirk on his face.

"You could say that." I roll my eyes.

"I enjoyed it too." He tells me. "But..."

"But?"

"I want to see you again tonight." He says. "It's not a party but me and the boys are gonna chill for a bit in the common room tonight, have some drinks, play some games. Your welcome to join us."

"Hmm... I'll be there." I tell him.

"Good."

We both stand there for a moment, just looking at each other. For some odd reason which I cannot comprehend, I don't want him to go.

"Bye Camila."

"Bye Mattheo."

Another pause, he looks at me up and down and gracefully turns and leaves me in the doorway of my dorm room, with a weird fuzzy feeling in my stomach.