This was honestly the greatest night I had in a while, no cameras, no planning, no stress. I love going out but honestly laying in bed with Demi was something Id rather do instead. " So we both fly back to our own homes, what does this mean for us right now?" She looked at me as she placed another slice on her plate, her eyes still watching the movie. " Well obvidoulsy wed be long distance for a while, but that doesnt mean we cant travel to each other or such. But were traveling alot so I mean well be able to see each other more. With my father knowing about us and us being public, im sure were going to be okay babe . I have no fears or hestiations with us." I looked up at her as i saw the smile creep up on her face. I leaned my head on her shoulder as she laid hers on top of mine as we both watched the movie.
We finished the pizza, as now were just watching Demis favorite anime show. I was laying on her chest playing on my phone , her hand was in my hair as she played with it. As I scrolled through twitter, I saw many people tagging Demi in the video from tonight. Saying how cinematic it was with her and I at the end. Many of her fans were hyping us up and making edits of everything that happened, I just laughed and liked a few. I placed my phone down as I rested my hand over Demis stomach tracing the sternum tattoo she has. I felt her hitch her breath as her skin twitched as I dragged my fingers over her skin. I smirked as I watched her reaction to me touching her, I ran my fingers down further as I traced it over the top of her waist line. Seeing her stomach flex as i heard her heart racing and her breathing getting heavier. I ran my hand back up her stomach as I stopped right below her chest as I watched it rise and fall deeply. I looked up at her to see her watching me with glint in her eyes as I pushed myself up towards her. I ran my hand over her breast, feeling that she was already turned on, as I placed my hand behind her neck pulling her closer to my lips, looking up at her eyes as she was pleading. I leaned slowly into her as I placed as slow and deep kiss against her as she pulled me tighter against her. I slid my tongue over her bottom lip as she granted me access, as I deepened the kiss with her. She pulled me on top of her as I straddled her, slowly grinding my hips against her as she rubbed mysides. I heard her let out a soft moan as I ran my hands over her shoulders and back up through her hair. I broke the kiss to only move down to her neck as I made sure to hit all of her sensitive spots. She was panting at this point as I rested one on my hands against her chest, making my way back up to her lips. She tried to quicken the pace as she bucked her hips on my mine, looking to gain more friction. I stopped grinding my hips for her to let out a frustrationing sigh. I broke the kiss as I wiggled myself in between her legs as I watched her, she bit her lip as her hands made sure to be on me at all times. I kissed the middle of her chest, rubbing my hands underneath her bra. I flicked my eyes up to her, asking her permission to continue, she nodded as I began to lift up her sports bra , and over her head. I kissed right between her breast as I gently grabbed her left one in my hand, while I circled her harden pierced nipple on her right. She moaned as I flicked my tongue against her, as she arched her back slightly. I made sure that I took my time admiring her body,wanting her to feel everything , to make her feel good as she does to me. I switched to her left , repeating the same motion, her hands gripping my hair tightly as she let out soft whimpers. Kissing down her stomach, I grabbed the side of her sweatpants as i placed a kiss above it. She lifted her hips up, indicating that she wants me to take them off. " You okay baby?" I wanted her consent before I moved fowarded, this was her first time receiving and I dont want to push her if shes not ready for it. " Please Cas" was the only thing she could get out in between breaths. I gently started to take off her pants , as I watched her stare at me. I threw them to the side as my eyes feasted on the beautiful woman infront of me. " so beautiful baby." I whispered softly as I bent down settling between her legs as I place soft kisses on her inner thighs. She moaned louder as I teased her slightly by being so close, I watched her as she closed her eyes while biting her lip. I reached my hand out to grab hers , as I intertwined them, as I flatten my tongue against her. She squeezed my hand as she let out a throaty moan while I ran my tongue against her more. I circled her clit slowly as I watched her fight back the moans in her throat as she moved her hips alightly against me. I wrapped my other hand around her thigh as i helo her against me tightly. " Baby , oh fuck" she moaned louder, as I picked up my pace flicking my tongue against her faster. She gripped my hand tightly as my knuckles were probably turning white at this point, But I didnt care as it was worth seeing her moaning underneath me. I let go of her thigh as I brought my fingers close, thrusting one into her slowly while I still work her with my tongue. She moaned louder as I began to move slowly inside of her, feeling how turned on she was for me. I moaned into her as i was getting hot at the sound of her moaning my name. I pulled my mouth away as I put another on of my fingers inside of her, which she arched her back to in response. I sat on my knees as I looked at the woman I was bring so much pleasure too. I watched how everyone of her muscles flexed and contracted as I thrusted inside of her faster. I leaned forward breaking the hold she had on my hand as i sucked on her breast once again. Her nails clawed into my back as she screamed out my name. " Thats it baby, just like that" to moaned as I kissed my way back up to her lips, pulling her into a heated and deap kiss. I felt her tighten around my fingers as I can see she was about to reach her high. I broke the kiss as she buried her face into my neck as she screamed my name, telling me she was going to cum. " Cum my love" I wishpered to her as she arched her back against me, as I gently pulled out my fingers , licking them clean as she watched me. She fell back against the mattress as she pulled me up to her bringing me into one more kiss. I pulled her into my chest as I laid down, running my hand through her hair as I ran my fingers up and down her back. She wrapped her arm tighter against my waist as she place her leg over mine. We laid in silence as I just watched her lay on me, thats until I heard the soft little snores coming from the fighter. I gently pushed her off of me as she rolled on too her side, bring the sheet over her naked body , as I stripped down myself , setting an alarm for us in the morning as she has to fly back to florida and im flying back home. I looked over as demi rolled over as she placed her arm out looking for me. I placed my phone down as I placed my hand in hers to let her know I was coming, But she pulled me towards her instead. She wrapped her arm around my waist as she nuzzled into the back of my neck as she fell back asleep. I placed my arm around hers as I pushed myself more into her embrace, as I melted into her, I was safe with her.