17~ Abhi-Bani leaving the haveli

___________

Abhimanyu stare at his wife who is staring at him with relief in eyes. His eyes softened when he saw tear gathering at the corner of her eyes.

Abhimanyu walked toward her direction. Reaching near her, he wiped her tears and shook his head slightly as No, As if he is assuring that he is here and she don't need to cry now. He grabbed her hand then moved his gaze at three accusers.

" Kahiye, Jo kehna hai. Main bhi dekhu ki kaise ilzaam lagate hain aap meri patni par....Jis tarah meri maa ke sath kiya aap logo ne."

( Say what you want to say.  Let me also see how you blame my wife....the way you did with my mother.)

His gaze stopped at Aisha.

" Pehle meri maa ke sath koi nhi tha, Par apni biwi ke sath main hu. Kahiye jo kehna hai."

( Earlier no one was with my mother, but I am with my wife.  Say what you want to say.)

His tone was filled with dominancy. His stare is enough to threat them. For a second, they got hesitant to speak but who worries when their plan is working exactly the way they want.

" Your wife? And what about your bade-papa. Aren't you ashamed to side her when she tried to harm Bhaiya."

Mahima said.

" Proof? Any proof you all have."

Abhimanyu asked making three of them to look at each other.

" The screw got loose and Bade-papa fell accidently. Instead of worrying about him. You are just accusing her."

Abhimanyu said with anger filled tone. Bani stare at him when he said suddenly.

" Or I am thinking that someone intentionally tried to play with Bade-papa's wheel chair."

He said while staring at Mahima who scoffed.

" You are accusing me, aren't you?"

He chuckled sarcastically and shook his head slowly.

" Who am I to accuse you. I can just take stand for my wife."

Mahima rolled her eyes.

" Whatever, Let bhaiya wake up then we all will get to know the truth eventually."

She said.

" We will."

Abhimanyu said.

" What if Bhaiya said that your wife is the culprit."

Mayur asked with mocking tone. Abhimanyu smiled, which was surely not sweet.

" No one can change my trust toward my wife."

His expression stiffened as he stare at three of them one by one then walked away from there with Bani after glancing at Raina who was silent till now.

As soon as Abhimanyu closed the door of his room, Bani hugged him and hide her face into his chest. She started to sob silently and his eyes softened.

" I didn't do anything."

She said while crying in his arms. His heart clenched as he moved her head away from his chest and cupped her cheeks. Her tears are flowing continuosly.

" I know baby, and I trust you."

He said softly and wiped her tears which are not stopping. She was so scared there. The heart wrenching words were making her weak and she couldn't able to fight for herself even though she tried several times.