She pulled up at a restaurant
" ' Tastes of Hyderabad",  In NY?"
"It has the best Hyderabadi biryani , same like the ever famous hyderabadi dum biryani, Come " she said getting down the car.
" why here?" I asked
"I know you Love biryani  and I also know you had nothing after your breakfast and I am also
Craving a briyani so we are here , come fast before I cook biryani out of you, I am hungry" I smiled at her craziness.
How Can anyone be so adorable, Cute, hot, dangerous and innocent at the same time. One minute She talks about taking revenge and talk like punching hard onto the face and the next minute she talks crazy stuff and about icecream.
" Bhayya dho biryani" she ordered. and the waiter left.
" How was your day? " i asked.
" Good and annoying. which you know why" She replied.
" I wont ask you , I know you were drowning in your work from morning at least I took a break, but you dint. Now enjoy your biryani. " she continued. we talked about random stuff and laughed, pulled each others legs and enjoyed the rest of the night.
"Icecream" she shouted in
excitment.
"Ok fine "I replied huffing and bought mint chocolate for both of us.
She made me like that damn flavour when we had it the other night so I know what she Like.
"You know,
1)The average number of licks to finish
a scoop of ice cream is 50.
2) The most popular flavor is vanilla, then chocolate.
3) Chocolate ice cream was invented before vanilla.
4) The first written ice cream recipe was found in a 1665 recipe book. "she threw her random facts again .
"Then I have to count for
real....how many licks to complete eating...... " i trailed off leaning towards I her and wispered" You" in her ear. -the hair on her nape Stood up sending Shivers down her spine. Blush crept her checks, when she walked away like she dint hear it to hide her flushed face from me. But i already saw it.
She knew that I want her, but She is not ready to admit it, neither she say what she wants...
Playing around with me baby.... Sure we will play then, if you want it.
__________________________________

"My god, she looks gorgeous, you were So right, she is amazing " Mike, NY's famous photographer, our photographer of the day, commented and moved towards the lighting set. As I turned to see Radha walk towards me in all her glory, clad in thr prettiest gown. It looked like it was made specially , just for her.
She suprises me always, how can a girl carry herself so elegantly in anything she wear. Casual to formals, party wear to traditional, she can pull off anything and
everything.
"Breath VJ " she wispered, I let out the air in my lungs, I dint know I was holding for so long.
"You have an important job to do" I said seriously as her eyebrows twisted in a frown asking me what it was, with her eyes.
"You need to be very careful. So that I wont rip that pretty dress of yours and
fuck the minds out of you, coz you look VERY....... tempting" My lips brushed her earlobe as i whispered in her ear. I could see the hair on her nape stood up, sensing her shiver visiably under my shadow and a hue of red spread across her face, wait, did i just find a glint of desire in her eyes. WOW.
" compliments are meant to be sweet, vijay not......ummm...... like this" she shuddered, not able to find a correct word to describe as I pined her in her spot with my gaze.
"But your eyes say something else ,that you loved it, the way it is.
It's my style darling, I don't usually compliment, but if I do, it has to be...." I trailed off sliding my hand around her waist and resting it just inches above her butt cheek.
"" stop it ; we have people around" Caution laced her voice.
"As if I care"
"You are so stubborn"
"Ahmmm..... Then make me Stop whatever I am doing "Saying I squeezed her ass leaning in to kiss her. She let out a gasp, but soon composed herself as she pushed me lightly and moved away from me towards the spot where the lights were Set up for the shoot as Swift as she could.
" Runing away butterfly!!!" I clucked to myself and walked towards her. "Ready babies?" Mike squeeled, and i gave a small nod and Radha Replied yes with the same excictment as mike. we took our places, posing for the Camara. It was a couple outfit photoshoot also the jwellley brand promotion, they had collaborated.
The shoot Continued with change of more and more outfits and jewelry... Bridal, traditional, casual, daily wear, simple but elegant, party wear, and more, as we posed at the camera.  This was the first time i am modelling for a photoshoot, but nothing felt new or different. I just posed, maybe i was good  because radha was around, she makes me maintain my cool and bring out the calmer side of me. For a ruthless business man title i had, doing a  casual photoshoot like this was very weird for me and also for the people who will watch me in the new avatar on public display. These photos are going to be on the Times square..
But i care less. It was just a timepass for me, know i was good at this. And its was also some quality time with radha.
If she was enjoying, i was doing too, i was enjoying her. Her smile, her aura, her fragrance, her glow, her skin under my touch, everything about her, i was enjoying. Not just a second or a minute, i want to take in all her beauty into my eyes for the rest of our lives.
She is an all rounder, i have to say. She really posed like a model.
" Perfect "
" Awesome "
" Yes, gorgeous "
" Nice one"
" Perfect couple "
All these comments were echoing in the room.
" And, thats a wrap "
" You both were awesome, looked like a real couple and professional models, by any chance, are you both dating? " Curiosity laced in mike's voice as he eyed us with excitement. For a famous photographer of NY, he looked much funny and easy going than the other photographers who are too rude pointing out silly things and making a fuss out of those. I've seen when i had to attend the shoots regarding company projects. I wasn't the model though, but as a CEO, i was there.
" We are..... " I looked at radha dragging my words. " Friends! " I smriked.
" Close friends " I added.
" Okay.... I will leave now "
" You were so good baby" He said and gave a side hug to radha .
" You too VJ, you are awesome at anything and everything " He said and hugged me too and left.
" Change? " She nodded and left to the changing room.
We had our dinner on the way home. And called it a night.
Wishing for more days, breakfast, lunch and nights and dinners with her... I slept with a smile on my lips.