𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Depuis le début

He closes his eyes, placing his hand above hers, as a tear flew down his eyes.

She wipes his tear with his thumb, before pulling him into a hug, her arms wrapping around his shoulders.

He hugs her back, his arm around her waist.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tìyawn was asleep, outside.

The sun shining brightly, waking her up.

She covers her hand as she's sitting up, the sun too strong upon her.

"Good morning to me" she muttered, before stretching her arms out, the sound of a grunt coming out her mouth.

Just as she thought it would be a silent morning, the sound of a trumpet was being blown, before she heard many voices.

Laughter, and mumbles being heard further away.

She had slept quite far from the main island, where all the sound was coming from, so she was unsure what was going on.

Until she heard a little girl, who ran past her.

The little girl let out a cute gasp, "The tulkun!" She whispered before running forward.

"Tulkun?" Tìyawn turns her head around, to see from the distance, a beautiful view of people riding Skimwings, some flying on their own through the sky.

Before she sees a Tulkun swim up, out the surface, twisting it's body before it falls back in the sea.

She stood up slowly, walking back towards the main ground of the island, herself gagged by the sight in front of her.

It was beautiful, as the clan had gathered all together. As one.

It showed their union.

She smiled until her eyes caught Tsireya, riding an ilu to Lo'ak, putting her hand out to him.

Tìyawn could see Lo'ak had hesitated first, before he jumped in to join her, getting onto the back of her ilu.

The two of them riding off together.

She let out a warm smile, reminding herself that it was okay. That is was good, for Lo'ak, to interact with other women.

Tìyawn turned around, walking back to where she was sleeping, before sitting back down, looking away.

She could hear the excitement behind her, but her heart hurt too much for her to turn around and show interest in it at all.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tìyawn was walking through the marui's.

It was quiet. Many were resting, and many were out, enjoying their time with their Ilu's.

She walked, with her head faced down, her eyes at her feet, watching her steps, until her head hits a hard chest.

"Ouch" she whined in pain, holding her head as she looked up.

Her squinted eyes becoming wide open as she realised she had just bumped into Tonowari.