''Well, I think I will come, but It won't be the same without the dynamic duo over here,'' Armin surprisingly pointed at us, so we slowly stopped, all six eyes pointed at the blond boy.

''I'm not joking, if that's what you're thinking,'' said Armin as he continued walking. '' it's just the truth.''

Maybe he was right. Before last year, only the three of us spent some time, partying around and it was really one of the best times in my life. We laughed, we drank but all stayed sober and then we danced and sang, all failing. If I were had to grant an option to go back there again, I would surely do it.

And right now, as we walked closer to our apartment,   I sighed in belief of doing the right thing.

''Okay, we'll come.''

(Saturday evening)

I cursed at mine attempt on pulling on the last proper party dress I had hanging in my wardrobe. It was short and rosy, but my body dramatically changed in this last years.  I eventually gave up, jumping on my bed, as I cupped my face with my hands.

Why again am I doing this?

My mind automatically played with me, as a memory of yesterday came crossing by. That look on Jeans face and Armin's smile you just can't resist. Even Eren was fine when I changed my mind on coming to the some lame party at some guy's house I didn't know. 

That's why.

I then spent the next few minutes looking at my peach celling, overthinking the whole conversation again and again, until someone knocked on my door.  Eren's parents were gone on some business trip, so it couldn't be anyone else then Eren.

''Come in!'' I shouted, throwing the dress in the corner of the room.  The door handle slowly gave in as a large figure with messy brown hair, a white T-shirt and black, leather jeans pooped in.  My nose sensed strong smell of lavender, filling the air, as Eren just smiled with his white teeth.  He took this party quite serious, considering he never dressed up that nicely, most of the time even not caring how he looked.

I rolled on the edge of the bed, giving him enough space to sit, as I groaned loudly: ''Eren!''

''Come on Mikasa, we'll be late. Plus you know how much I hate that.''

It is true, Eren hated the thought of being late but right now, I was a hopples case.

''Eren, I literally have nothing to wear! That's it, I'm not going!'' I stuck my head in the clean sheets, groaning loudly.

''Mikasa, don't be such a downer, cheer the fuck up!'' he shook me by my shoulders, hopping to get any reaction from me. ''Where is my real sister, the cheerful one!''

''She wants to sleep,'' I yelled loudly, curving into a ball.

''Oh that's fucking it,'' I heard him whisper roughly, as he let go of my shoulders and jumped of my bed, bursting out of my room.  The space went into an instant silent, as I lifted my head, making sure if he really left.

Is he really... going without me!? I would, truly, be so disappointed, but, it would be my fault.

But as quick the thought made its way to my brain, it left with Eren coming back with a black and slick dress, which looked like amazing. My eyes widened, looking at a rocky, short drees with no sleeves and with a large cut on the back. It looked nothing special at all, but I fell in love with it in an instant.

''Its moms,'' said Eren calmly, looking me with his serious stare. '' It's a little bigger, but if you promise, fucking promise, not to tell her or damage it...''

 He couldn't finish the sentence fully because of my sudden movement.  I jumped of my bed, making two steps before collapsing over Eren's shoulders. ''Thank you soooo much!''

''Yeah, yeah, you demon-who-overtook-my-sister, '' he smirked. '' Now get dressed, we need to go!''

In a few minutes I was fully dressed, pairing the dark clothing with dark stockings, which I cut at my knees, and up my thighs. I finally took my favourite chunky heel boots out of the closet, as I putted on my red scarf and was ready to leave. For the makeup; I didn't go extreme, only extending my eyelashes and that's it. My skin was already beautiful; don't need to destroy it with some useless products.

I quickly made my way down the stairs, as Eren was already anxiously waiting by the front door. He looked up, checking me from head to toes. He chuckled: ''Nice! Now, let's roll, Reiner's place its only five minutes away from here.''

With that said, he opened the door, letting the cold air spread into our storey apartment, and moved into the dark night.

 And, as always, I was a step behind him.

——-

-Heya!

doing this in the morning before school starts. nice!

hope you all have a great day and a week!

-bye :)