Episode 1 - The Arrival

Today was the day that you would be seeing your best friend Yui Komori with the two set of vampire brothers, though for now you'll only be meeting one of them as you got all of your luggage into the back of the vehicle while your driver Hima was inside in the front seat the (driver seat).

When you decided to say goodbye to your parents and to your nine older brothers who were being a bit, too overprotective now that you'll be leaving your manor to go to the Sakamaki manor your family was pleased with what you're doing to the family by helping them out.

"Mommm, please I need to say goodbye to dad and my brothers still."

"Promise to text me when you arrive there, alright dear?"

"I will mom, I promise to text you I arrive there at their manor no need to worry about me. I can take care of myself and I have the things needed for my protection so don't worry."

"Alright, now say goodbye to your father and your brothers. Or they might complain and cry to me that you didn't say bye to them like last time you went away."

When you went up to your father and your nine older brothers which some, of them were still half asleep who were woken up by your mother just to say goodbye to you while your father was.

"Hi dad, guess this is goodbye for now at least. I mean it'll only be for five to eleven weeks for me to be there so I'll be back no worry."

"I know dear. Your brothers will miss you so bad anyways this is goodbye to my princess come here for one last hug from me."

"Awee thanks dad!!!"

"No problem dear, ssh you'll be alright there with those boys and Yui will be there to make sure everything goes right."

"I know.."

When you went forward to your older brothers they glared at you but most of them ran to you and pushed you to the ground for a hug to put it for goodluck and save travels, but the oldest brother helped you up as he gave you a hug and started crying while holding you tight in a hug.

"Guys! I have to go now Hima is waiting for me in the limo, she's waiting for me guys. I need to get going to be there on time to meet the guys again."

"As in Subaru and Laito?"

"S-shut up!"

"Alright see you later whenever diamond blue, save travels to getting there Diamond we'll miss you so bad and dad will send letters to you too."

As you got inside the passenger seat of the limousine then the doors closed and were locked by your private driver, that your father told her to come in time for you to leave the manor to be there just on time once you texted Yui Komori to let her know.

While you were on the road with your driver driving the limousine then you felt your phone vibrating in your, handbag as you decided to answer the up-coming call from Yui your best friend and you smiled as you answered the call coming from her.

ID caller: Yui Komori (best friend) is calling you...

"Yui, hi why'd you call me now? I'm on my way to the manor."

"Oh hi, wait you said you're on the way right?"

"Yes I am on the way, we're about an hour and a half maybe two on the road and she's been driving while taking petrol stops."

"Hmm I see, when you arrive I'll be standing there with the head maid Akiko Sakamaki she'll be there to take your luggage upstairs and you can go to the living room of the manor to see the guys waiting for you to be introduced."