108 Shan Qihuan Travels 1

A thin voice entered Shan Qihuan's ear.

Shan Qihuan, who was still working overtime at the company the night before, was a little sleepy, so he leaned back on his office chair and squinted for a while, then fell asleep somehow, and when he opened his eyes again, he became the third prince of Chu.

He always relies on a dozen alarms to get up, and there is no one around him, who will call him?

Kosuke's voice wasn't like that.

"Your Highness, are you awake?"

Shan Qihuan opened his eyes, and what he saw was a young man with a very tender face calling him, and he was still quite close.

He turned sideways abruptly to distance himself from the other party.

When encountering an emergency, Shan Qihuan's first reaction is naturally to keep a distance from the other party and see if they have any special demands.

This young man was still wearing a Hanfu. Shan Qihuan quickly looked around. There was no camera or camera. It shouldn't be a prank scene, right?

But he was just working overtime in the company, who did he offend? The people from Sanfang sent someone to drug his tea and move him here?

"Your Highness? You have to get up quickly. You have to go to the country of Qi to pick up your relatives today." Seeing his strange reaction, the young man thought he was angry when he got up, so he couldn't help reminding him again.

"Pick up?"

Shan Qihuan thought quickly in his head, "Is it necessary to pick up the bride when you get married?"

"That's right, Your Highness has been on a long journey and hasn't slowed down yet. You are here to pick up the bride for His Majesty." The young man still answered questions dutifully, and didn't notice anything wrong with Shan Qihuan.

Shan Qihuan still followed the other party's wishes to get up and wash up first, and then wait for the opportunity to act.

Not long after, he found that he was definitely in an antique residence. This place should be a post house. The people around him lowered their heads and went about their own business. When they saw him, they all saluted naturally. There was no awkwardness or performance. They had a natural sense of awe for power.

After turning around, he was arranged to sit in a carriage and set off to do things that fit his current status.

There are people who follow him from front to back, besides the people around him, there are also two generals who are around 30 years old.

Didn't he time travel?

Judging from the servant's clothes, he should have traveled to the Han Dynasty.

Shan Qihuan didn't dare to say anything or ask any more questions, he just observed with his naked eyes for a few days, he was born with the aura of a superior person, he was able to fool the people around him, and he even found out the purpose of his trip from the young man's servant.

That's right, he went to Qi State to greet his relatives on behalf of the elderly lord of Chu State, and it is said that he welcomed the most beautiful woman in Qi State.

There have been constant wars between Chu State and Qi State all year round. Qi State is weaker than Chu State in terms of national strength. Chu State captured two cities of Qi State this time, but the geographical location of these two cities is very ordinary. If they do not move forward or backward, Qi State will still be able to return if they accumulate some troops. Therefore, Chu State decided to take the most beautiful woman of Qi State and ask them to exchange the two cities.