Chapter Continued...

"Yagami Light...? Your tutor is waiting in the library--please hurry! He is getting quite impatient..." The lady handed me a sign-in sheet as I forced a smile and wrote my name begrudgingly. "Thank you...." I walked inside the empty library with narrowed eyes 'where the hell is he...?' "Hello....? Ryuzaki Sensei...??" My eyes fell on the expensive looking laptop that was carelessly left behind on an wooden table... Hm.....? That's strange....I walked to the table hesitantly 'Maybe this is his laptop...?' "Ryuzaki Sensei...? It's Yagami Light I believe there's been a mistake you see I don't---" Static from the laptop screen echoed throughout the silent halls as I gasped quietly in suprise "Hello Yagami-kun....As you must know, You may refer to me as 'Ryuzaki' and I will be your personal tutor this year...." The scrambled voice from the computer now lit up with a gothic styled 'R' as the computer seemed to wait for a response...'Wait---So this thing is Ryuzaki?!!' I bit my lip to keep myself from cursing at computer "As much as I like the idea of a tutor for a year...I believe there has been a mistake Ryuzaki...." I replied sarcastically as I heard the computer give a small hum of question "What do you mean Yagami-kun...? You are indeed Yagami Light are you not...?" Even through the voice scrambler I could tell this stupid machine was acting oblivious...'The nerve...!' "Hmph. Yes I am Ryuzaki-san except I did not fail my classes and this tutoring is pointless...!" I growled in frustration as the computer chuckled at my irritaton "Well, that isn't exactly what your current grades tell me...." My hand formed into a fist in anger at the refrence to my grades "Thats none of your business...." The computer paused as if trying to make sense of his words "Really...? I find it quite the opposite....I am your tutor afterall...." 'What. A. Pain.'