They call out to Garrison but the only person who shows up is Nelson.

"What are you girls doing at my work out?" he asks to wink at Gwen. "Hi, Gwen."

She ignores him.

"Hi." she just said.

"And we're trying to call out a ghost." Chelsea tells Nelson. "Or we're trying to."

"Not for the stiff. What do you need to contact a dead guy for? Wouldn't you rather have a live one...Like me?" he was trying to hit on them again. "Come on, Gwen, I'm a nice guy to go out with.

For Gwen to keep her distances, the other four girls move the Ouija board to 'No'.

"The board has spoken, creep!" Chelsea said back.

The girls laughed and Gwen just smiled.

"Oh yeah?" Nelson kicks the board away. "Well, now Nelson has spoken." Nelson is skeptical of the entire thing and kicks the board after being insulted by the girls. However, the board suddenly rises and strikes him in the back of the head. "Who did that?"

"No us." said Chelsea.

Gwen then felt someone was here to be no ghost.

"Everyone get back...I feel danger in this room."

Just as suddenly, the fire extinguishers start to spray, and the lights of the room spontaneously explode. Gwen giving no choice but to show off some of her powers to not go as Batwoman to make things much worse.

"Gwen?" Dana sees her doing something.

"What are you doing?" ask Blade.

"Don't panic! What I'm about to do is against these things only...Here goes!"

Using some fire power to stop the spraying for some to die out and shard of lights falling on the to melt, they now know of Gwen's powers besides Dana.

"Wow...Gwen Grayson has powers?" surprised Nelson. "I can't tell if that's hot or scary!"

"Nelson!" The four girls argued with him.

The girls are sure that it's Garrison, but Nelson decides to leave.

"Wait, Nelson! Don't move!"

However, as he does, several chairs start flying around the room focusing especially on Nelson for Gwen to stop on her own.

"Now I know you're falling for me." he said.

Gwen makes a fire circle type of wall to protect all five of the others.

"I am not! Just stay within this circle. He can't touch what he can't do if thing is a ghost." Gwen was smart to think that.

More were coming to push Dana out to get hurt...

"No!"

Fortunately, Batman had been patrolling the school and intervenes and saving Dana's life.

"It's Batman!" Gwen plays along. "(Good time, Terry.) Just in time, you have to help us stop...whoever's doing this to be no ghost. Believe me, I felt it out. I had to use my powers."

Besides Terry knowing of Gwen showing some of the kids in school, Bruce had Megan know about it as well to see for themselves.

"Gwen's showing off her powers at her school?" Bruce was surprised.

Megan hears the whole thing from her car.

"What do you think what's going to happen tell the whole world she's also Batwoman? She knows what she's doing, Bruce."