Chapter Two - What Now?

After a very very long conversation. I stared at the two the lady, Cheadle, was treating my wound while the guy, Ging, was asking question. "So, your from a different world."
"Apparently."
"You just died from a war, using self sacrifice to kill the most dangerous person in your world, who could easily destroy the word with the flick of his wrist."
"Yep."
"He was alive over a nine generations old."
"Yep."
"Had a hundred times more experience then you."
"Yep."
"And you where still able to defeat him?"
"I had help."
"Honey. Sounds like you and those other two, your father and Hawks, did the brunt of the work." Cheadle said.
"We had help."
"Yes, but y-" I cut him off. Getting annoyed.
"Roughly half of us where kids. A fourth half dead sidekicks, the other fourth where half dead heros. There wasn't even fifty of us. And we where going against over a hundred villains. And that was only in my group." Dead silence. "This was the second round two. Everyone on my side was either dead or half dead. We all knew the chanced of us getting out of there alive or even winning was damn near zero. I did what I had to do to win that war and recurve the entire ducking world." I stood up. Glaring at Ging. "I will not sit here and listen as you speak down unopposed my home. We did what was needed to protect the civilians. We did what we needed to do to rescue the majority. I'd do it a thousand more times if it meant my death would save a thousand people. Because it did! I couldn't bring back the dead. But I respected them. Yes as a child I shouldn't have had to do that. But I was the only person who could do so! Nothing but my fire can break my ice. Meaning that in my world. In my home. That monster will never hurt or manipulate anyone ever again!" He shot up to his own feet.
"Your a kid! You shouldn't have even been in that war!"
"I was doing what I was raised and taught to do! I was doing my fueling job!"
"You where raised and trained to be a human weapon!?" He sounded horrified. I glared.
"No! I was r-" I cut myself off. My eyes closing as I looked down. I couldn't lie. It was the truth. Dad had wanted a child. A child he can teach to be unstoppable. A child who could defeat even All Might. Someone who could and will be better then All Might. I took in a breath. "Yes." I looked up at Ging. My face stoic but with my eyes a glare. "I was raised to be the best. I was trained to be the best. I was taught, trained, and raised to become the strongest. But I am not a human weapon." He sighed. Rubbing his temple.
"Brat. That's exactly what you are." My hand moved before I could think. I punched Ging in his stupid smug face. He went flying across the room. I plopped down on the ground. Then it hit me. I looked at Cheadle.
"What the fuck is Nen?"
"Language! And-" she then went into an extremely detail description on what Nen is. In the end I stared at her.
"Can you teach me?" She stared at me. Then she glared.
"Sure. But after you've healed." I blinked. Then an image of Miss Midnight formed in my minds  taking the place of Cheadle. My eyes watered.
"You remind me off Miss Midnight."
"Midnight." I nodded.
"She was my teacher and one of the heros that died in the beginning of the war. If Miss Midnight and Mister Aizawa had had their way we never would have been in that war."
"I like those guys." I nodded. I looked out the window.

It took me roughly a week to heal. This was to the amusement and slight horror of Chea, as I've taken her, it also resulted in a lot of annoyance, for me, from Ging. He just wouldn't stop asking questions. But Chea refused to train me until 'after all my wounds completely healed plus some extra time of traveling.

Then once a year had passed Chea finally began my training. She also, to my complete and utter annoyance and despair, began to call me princess. I hated it. Soon Ging began to join in on the action. He'd wither call me princess if brat. To which I'd always respond with I have a fucking name! He'd just laugh at me and say. Alright princess. Or alright brat.

A Second Chance In A New Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें