"why the fuck are you drinki—" The girl sentence was interrupted by the guy pinning her by her shoulder to the wall behind her making her gasp as he smile.

"well"

"at least i ended up in a hot girl house"

Sunghoon state making her gulp, this man has never been this drunk before. As much as he is, he knew where he is heading but the man seem to not know where his legs bring him to tonight.

"don't you know who am i?"

"how much did you drink?"

"you reek of alcohol Hoon"

Hanbyeol utter but the guy in front of her just giggle making her roll her eyes sideways before she feel him take a few steps closer to her, leaving an inch gap between their body.

"You.."

"you look much like my pretty, hot, cute best friend"

Sunghoon reply which make the frown the girl previously had leaving her face, as she is speechless to hear such a word came out from the guy mouth before a chuckle leave his lips as his eyes continue to examine the girl features.

"don't tell her I said that"

"she's gonna say I'm insane"

"ah.."

"and I just realize that I'm too in love with her"

"that make all those break up doesn't hurt"

"I realize that"

"as long as she's here"

"i'm going to be okay"

"I can be the happiest version of me"

"but we had a fight a few days ago.."

He rants making the girl gulp as she try to hold in the tears in her eyes as she remembers the fight they had. "and what happen after?" she softly ask.

"I'm not feeling like myself at all.."

"I'm in luck that I could focus on the surgeries"

"I feel so bad"

"I heard that she fell sick a day after"

"I always gave her a ride home but not that day"

"and it rained, so she catch a fever and cold"

"I want to make up with Byeol—"

"then why do you come here?instead of going to her"

Hanbyeol cut the guy sentence making him frown.

"I don't know, my feet bring me here"

"well at least I ended up in front of someone that looks like her"

He reply making her scoff but then surprise as she feel his lips on her for a brief moment before he pull away leaving her in a complete daze and shock.

"sorry"

"just curious how her lips would feel"

He claim while smiling, lowering his hand from her shoulder to her waist, pull her closer making her breath hitch. He giggle before nuzzle hid head in the crook of her neck that she can feel his breath over her. Hanbyeol raise her hand to caress the guy back.

"Hoon, you're too drunk"

she whispered making the guy nod a few times, still inside the girl warm embrace. 'drunk state, sober thoughts', that's all what keep replaying in Hanbyeol mind. She couldn't deny that she too, have a feeling for the drunk guy but she doesn't know whether to believe his drunk spoken words.

"let's just—let's just get you to bed"

"we can talk tomorrow"

Hanbyeol continue as she remove the guy head from her shoulder and make him to look at her just to realize he is crying, making the girl surprise as she caress his cheek. "why are you crying?"she ask worriedly as she wipe his tears away. "because I hurt my star" he answered. "and I'm not supposed to do that.." he continue as he look down, guilt written all over his face as he purse his lips.

Hanbyeol let out a small smile before she peck the guy nose making him to look up at her. "you shouldn't kiss me, Byeol will get mad at me" he utter making the girl roll her eyes before folding her arms together. "and you kissed me a while ago, is that okay?" she questioned sternly making the guy pout as he look down on his feet again, just like a little kid that get scold by his mother. "whatever, let's just put you in bed, quick" Hanbyeol continue as she drag the guy by his arm, walking up the stairs to the guest room beside her room.

"you can sleep here"

"you can just knock on the wall if you feel uneasy"

"the wall is not soundproof, I can hear you"

Hanbyeol said as she slowly push the guy, allow him to end up sitting on the edge of the bed. She about to leave before Sunghoon pull her onto him which resulting the girl to straddle him making her gasp. "byeol, are you still mad at me?" The girl eyes widen as he call her name. She gulp before shaking her head as a no to the guy. He studied the girl expression to make sure she is speaking the truth. "then, can you sleep beside me?" Sunghoon asked, hesitation can be heard in his tone of asking.

Hanbyeol clams her lips together before giving the guy a few nods making him smile, "can I hug you..?" he asked, as his lips purse making the girl smile, "what are you? a child?" she joke around making him smile before nodding, "forever your child" He utter making Hanbyeol laugh but she can't help but remember that the guy is currently too drunk to be true.