Dead Hope

Before we start I'll let you know what text will show to show who's singing:
Patrick.
SpongeBob.
Boyfriend.
Alright good? Alright let's get this started!
_______________________________________________________________________________
Look who it is Patrick another victim of him soon enough he'll end up like us it's only a matter of time.

What on earth are you talking about? I don't really care on what you have to say I'll simply beat you like I did to everyone else.

Very bold of you but soon those words will bite you in the end and eventually you'll be wondering with us with no hope left in you're body.

Just because you're trapped and hopeless doesn't mean I'll end up like you, double trouble is no challenge for me! I'll beat you just like that lemon creep.

Now move out of the way so I can leave and exit this place and find my way out.

It isn't so simple Mr.Boyfriend you think you won't end up like us yet that's what we though and in the end we still met our terrible fates!

Just because you met you're demise doesn't that mean I will! I'll beat you and whoever did this to you and walk out free!

Talk big game yet you're still afraid you'll still fall no matter how hard you convince yourself otherwise.

Be quiet starfish I'll never fall to this fate like you did I'll beat whoever did this to you and escape!

The krusty krab's number 1 fry cook a joyful Sponge now left to wallow in sadness and despair.

I don't care what you're status was in this now Dead Sea I'll escape and break free from his grasp no matter how hard it is.

You do not understand it's not that simple you'll still fall no matter how hard you try just like the rest of us.

No YOU don't understand I'm the best rapper in town I'll beat that maniac he's no match for me!

I wish it was true so much but in the end you're just a fool like the rest of us soon you'll just be another faceless face.

That's what you think but you're wrong he doesn't even stand a chance against me! I'll beat him just like everyone else I've beaten!

You're just like me another foolish starfish with no hope or chance of ever escaping this twisted maze.

Soon enough I'll prove you all wrong! I'll beat him and escape while you all only wallow in you're self pity.

Maybe you're right maybe it doesn't have to end this way Patrick.

See, that's the spirit SpongeBob maybe we can even get you're faces back!

What is this feeling? It's something I haven't felt in decades.

It's called Hope my friend my speech gave you the courage to escape this nightmare!

Everything I loved is gone but maybe I can get it back all I need is to put trust in you're words kind fish!

I'm not a fish but thanks anyway I can feel the exit getting closer we just need to keep running and escape this nightmare!

I can feel the hope rushing in me maybe SpongeBob we can see Sandy and Gary on the flipside once we're free from this nightmare!

I'm not sure who they are but I'm sure you'll see them soon once the pain and suffering comes to an end and when we're free from his grasp!

Thank you kind Fish not sure why you helped us thanks for giving us the hope we haven't felt for what seemed forever!

Once again I'm not a fish but you're welcome the exit's getting closer I can feel it we just need to keep running faster!

Thanks for helping us remember who we were SpongeBob and Patrick best friends until the end of the bikini bottom.

You're welcome again I'll keep fighting till this nightmare comes to a end and undo his wicked plans!

I see it's right there free.

Finally

Free

From that wicked place!