Prologue - Part 5 : What lies to someone

Zacznij od początku

Ai: "Yahoo! Sorry I'm late. I was just preparing myself on what I should dress when going out with you. So I go with this. What do you think, Ren-chan? Am I look pretty or what?" She said with a smile.

Ren: "You look pretty fine, Ai. Seems like you have such a good taste in fashion." Ai blushes when hearing Ren's compliment.

Ai: "Ehehe~. Am I?" Ren nodded.

Ichigo: "Alright enough with the chitchat, the train is about to be here soon. I'll go prepare the tickets. Do you want some, Ren?" Ren shook his head.

Ren: "No thanks. I got mine right here." he said as he show his ticket.

Ichigo: "Very well. Then, I'll buy for Ai only."

As Ichigo went to buy the tickets, Ai scoot nearer to Ren grabbing his arm in the process. Ren stunned a little when Ai holds his arm. Ai notices as she starts tease him.

Ai: "Ah! Aren't you nervous when hanging out with an idol like me?"

Ren: "N-Not really. I'm just surprised that you took action initially. You must be quite bold."

Ai: "Ehehe~. What can I say? I always getting used with the male fans out there so this shouldn't be a problem for me."

Ren: "Even with your ex?" Ai's face turns frown when hearing the word ex. Ren starts to apologize.

Ren: "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up." Ai shook her head in response.

Ai: "Mhmhm. It fine, Ren. I already got over that."

Ai: "But most importantly, we got a lot of places to be. Shibuya is the first on our list."

Ren: "Then that where we headed." Ichigo returns back along with the tickets. He handed them to Ai. As some time passes the train finally arrives. Ren and Ai are about to step on the platform. Ichigo halts them.

Ichigo: "Ai! Please be careful when you get there. There will be a lot of fans who might notice you so be sure to hide your face properly. If there is any problem, you can call me right away."

Ai: "I'll be fine, President Satou! Besides, I used to hangout with my friends a lot so this shouldn't be a problem." Ichigo's eye twitches upon hearing her mispronouncing the word Satou.

Ichigo: "It President Saitou for you! But most importantly, I'm still worried about you especially with your pregnancy."

Ren: "Don't worry, Ichigo-san. Like I said, I'll protect her and her children and I swear my oath."

Ichigo: "You better be. Well, since you are sensei's nephew I should trust you at ease. But please, don't let anything happen to her. If anything goes wrong, then we're all done for."

Ai: "Relax, President Saitou! Mou! You been worrying me way too much. The train is about to depart soon. Come on, Ren-chan!" she said as she grabs Ren's arm and pulls him into the train. As the train starts to depart, Ichigo remain standing there feeling worried about Ai.

Ichigo: "*sigh* I hope nothing goes wrong when they reach the destination. Still, that boy. He seemed to have a spark that I didn't know of by the time when I first met him. The similar spark with Ai when I first recruited her as an idol." Ichigo begins to think about Ren and the plan on what he could do with him.

Ichigo: "Hmmm. If I'm gonna recruit him, I might be able to make him work and most importantly he might be able to contribute Strawberry Productions as well. Once he do so, he might become famous just like Ai. Heh, this might become very interesting."

Ichigo: "Of course, having a male figure on stage can be a problem since idols at the company are mostly girls. Adding a male figure in a mix can cause a ruckus. But still, having him as the member of our team would become a great asset for the company."