18: 𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄

ابدأ من البداية

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄

You had just ended your 2 hours on stage thankfully. It seemed like it had taken for forever, endlessly dancing for all the filthy perverted men as they threw money all over the place for you.

You picked up the money from off the ground and walked off the stage.

Getting off the stage, you walked over to Kokonoi, who was leaning up against a wall.  Seeing he had a huge smirk plastered on his face, you scoffed with a grin.

"Enjoying it that much handsome?" You teased.

He laughed before holding your hand. "Maybe I enjoyed it maybe I didnt" You rolled your eyes at him. "But I sure will enjoy a private dance from you."

"Ok, ok" You said. "Only if you pay me double what I usually get from you. I worked my ass of tonight so I deserve more"

"Fine with me." Kokonoi said.

"Wait" you stopped him. "Do I have to give you one here? Can I clock out beforehand n I'll give you one at your penthouse."

"Go right ahead doll." Kokonoi said and you smiled at him.

"Thanks be right back!" You said and ran off to the backstage room.

Entering the room, all the other strippers looked at you.

"Y/n!" Alex, Your manager cheered. "You did so good!"

You walked over to your desk/ vanity in the room, grabbing your pair of shorts and sliding them over your lingerie.

"Thank you!" You said. "I came here to clock out, I'm going with Kokonoi."

"Oh?" Alex said, confused. "But you usually dance for him here?"

"I felt like going to his place...maybe I won't just be giving him a dance" You joked, winking at Alex making her laugh.

"Okay Y/n, see you tommorow night." Alex replied.

"See you!" You said and left the room walking back out to Kokonoi.

"Oh you came back." He joked. "Thought you were gonna leave me hanging."

"As if, I could never leave that much money hanging" You smirked and took his hand. "Shall we get going?"

"Course. Cmon" kokonoi said.

The both of you walked out of the building. Realizing how cold it is, you stopped.

"Now hold the fuck up!" You said making Koko look at you weirdly. "Give me ya damn coat"

"Uh why?" Kokonoi asked.

"Because it's fucking cold!" You said. "Don't make me fight you for it!"

"Fine" he took his blazer off and handed it to you, which you snatched. "There"

You threw the blazer of your shoulders. "Thanks" You said.

The two of you walked to his car. Kokonoi walked over to the passenger side, opening the door for you. You got in the car and Kokonoi shut the door before walking to the driver's side and getting in.

"What a gentleman" You teased.

"You're my favorite stage girl..." He smirked as he drove out of the clubs parking lot. "What was I supposed to do."

"Yknow Kokonoi"You started, looking over at him. "There's not many guys like you who go to the club n take a stripper home."

"What's that supposed to mean?"He looked at you before looking back at the rode.