the football player put on a flirty smile, "are you joking? i was the captain, wasn't i?" he said making her giggle, "ladies first," he poured her some drink, "cheers to being together from my first proper day," he said to his partner, "you were my first date, and you're my final date in the villa," he said to her with a charming smirk, "this is definitely my favourite one with you,"

she said making michael look at her, "really?" paige nods her head, "a hundred percent and our first date," she said to him as michael put his hand onto the table, his hand going to paige's hand holding her hand in his.

a the two looked into each other's eyes, "i didn't really expect to come in here and find someone from the first date," he said to her, "i thought i was gonna be looking for love for a long time, until i saw you and you just changed my love island experience for me,"

his sunglasses was propped onto the top of his head, "even if everyone was still in the villa, it would be you," she told him as michael smiled at that, "you are the only guy i've ever wanted this much in here," she said to them, "our connection is different,"

michael hummed, "every time we have a bump in the road, it's like there's two magnets pulling us back together," he said, "even when we try to fight it, gravity pulls us back together," he said looking into her gorgeous eyes.

his thumb rubbed over her hand, "i am excited to see where the future will takes us," he admitted to her, "we bounce off of each other and nothing's ever gonna be boring," he said to her, "you could literally leave us in a glass box and we'd literally would manage to get on somehow," his smile was bright, "i'm excited for you to meet my family who i know will be dying to meet you, the girl who's been keeping their boy on his toes," he said making paige chuckle.

"family is a big part of me," he said to his partner, "like my family was supportive of me following my dreams playing football," michael said to her, his thumb rubbing over her knuckles, "i feel the same with my parents, they definitely would be rotting for you, too,"

michael had a charming smile on his face, "i'm happy that in the space of seven weeks, we have gotten to know each other more on a deeper connection," he said looking into her eye, "and say that i have found the girl that i want to spend my time with,"

"aww, you're so cute,"

her hand went to his cheek, as her thumb rubbed over his tanned cheek, their eyes meeting when michael leaned in and pressed his lips against her lips, his hand moving her cheek as well, "i love you,"

"i love you, too,"

michael pulled back from her, as his charming smile was plastered on his lips when he pulled away from her, his thumb wiping off the smudge lipstick from the corner of her lips.

____

"oi-oi!"

the islanders looked to the couple, "have you missed us?" the four couples nod their heads, "you guys have been gone for a minute," her hand came to michael's cheek kissing the football player's lips as she went to the girls and michael went to where the lads sat.

"ooh.." his hand ran through his brunette hair, "so..how did it go, man?" andrew said when michael kept his smile on his face, "we had a little bit of prosecco, chatted and chatted and chatted," he told the lads, "it was unreal, hands down, best date i've ever been on, i'm buzzing, man,"

he told the lads who smiled seeing their friend excited, "my love experience started with her and it's gonna end with her being my girlfriend," he told the lads, "when?"

"when are you gonna ask her?"

michael shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know, lads, i want it to be special and a surprise," he told his four friends, "she's exactly what i have been looking for," he told them, "i'm happy for you, guys," andrew said to his friends.