Truth of Mistake

Trigun – Shot through the Heart (by Tayla Drago)

Here goes another one...During nigh time, Lely wakes up being shocked o having another horrible nightmare, for she's been having some lately to drinking some water to go back to sleep. As she considered the night sky and holding her weapon to think about her family that she misses so much. How sad.

"Mom...Dad..." Lely said to herself.

What could've happen to her in the past? Anyways, elsewhere someone out runs a person shooting at him or her to getting shot in the arm hard, although that person got away this wasn't the first time for this man to be dealing with this person sneaking around.

"Him again! Something must be done. Got to get some help."

Episode #2 – Truth of Mistake

It was a very hot day in some town that looked so abandon and dry up for Meryl, Milly, and two of their Tomas' are traveling to being very thirsty.

"Hey, ma'am. I'm not sure anyone's alive here!" Milly complained.

"Nobody told me this was a ghost town. I think we made a big mistake coming out here." So, says Meryl.

Yeah, what did happen to the water? It's nowhere in sight.

"I really hope there's a well around here...Someplace."

"Do you have to remind me? Wishful thinking doesn't help; it only makes the truth more...painful? Huh!?"

"Huh!?"

Just then they stopped, to spot a well nearby. They rush over to pull the rope up to find nothing but rocks inside of it, poor Meryl and Milly.

"You were right. The truth hurts."

"I hate being right." Meryl then spots some buildings being a bit different than the rest. "Land subsidence?"

The girls hear a man and a boy walking while talking to each other about something very 'big'.

"Tarnation! First the water dries up, and then that dang criminal 'the Human Typhoon' shows up! This town ain't fit to live in no more!" complained the old man.

"Yeah. Since Vash the Stampede is the new hired gun at Mr. Shezar's mansion!" said the little boy.

"Aw shucks, this town is finished."

The girls have a lead of finding Vash inside the place just nearby, and some water too. So, Meryl and Milly headed to man name Shezar where he lives in a very nice-looking mansion of his.

"Excuse me! Is this the Shezar residence? My name is Meryl Stryfe and I am here on behalf of the Bernardelli Insurance Society. I'd like to talk to you for a minute please."

"Yeah, and I'm her partner, Milly Thompson...And we're very thirsty!" said Milly. Really?

"Hey, don't say that!" said Meryl. "I just need to ask you a few questions about Vash the Stampede. I've heard he was here."

The door opens for someone was holding two glasses of water to give to Milly and Meryl to drink up to feeling much better, it was Lely and Kuro surprise to seeing them again.

"Here you go...Hey! You two are the insurance girls!" shocked Lely in seeing them.

"Oh, it's you. And thank you very much!" Meryl commented.

"Well, don't think me, thank him."

The two pointed out that Vash was with her inside the mansion as well, surprising them to see.