💮 War of the Scarlets and the KOP 💮

Warnings!:
Violence
War
A lil gore?
Strong language!

Enjoy! (Second Entry for MULTIGENRE MASHUP SMACKDOWN)

"This is squad Delta, other squads do you read me?! Over!" Sargent Phantom yelled into his radio over the sounds of explosives and rapid-fire. "This is squad Alpha, requesting backup soon. An Ambush happened! Over." They answered, but Phantom was waiting for a different squadron to answer. "This is squad Beta! We're underground, behind enemy lines. We read you Delta. Over!" Another team spoke after another, but squad VEX hasn't replied. Phantom sighed as he yelled back into the radio, "EVERY SQUADRON ROUND UP AND HEAD BACK, THE WALLS WILL KEEP THEM AT BAY!OVER AND MOVE!" As they were about to head back they heard closer gunfire, and what appeared to be squadron VEX. "Shit- SQUAD DELTA STAND YOUR GROUND! PUSH THEM BACK!" phantom screamed, he leapt out a window of the abandoned building they resided at, and he was quick to rescue the VEX squadron. Someone was missing, as he had counted heads before and after they came. "He ran back out with a Glock 40 in hand, keeping eyes out for ambushes or mines. "Goddamn.. Can you walk?" He sighed as he came across his bestfriend. Sargent Santiago.

"You tell me." Santiago laughed, he was shot once in the side, and once in the leg. "Shut up." Phantom laughed, they both sat against the wall, venting to eachpther cause it was funny as hell that they ended up 2 hours late to the conference.

" Phantom laughed, they both sat against the wall, venting to eachpther cause it was funny as hell that they ended up 2 hours late to the conference

"Uh Lieutenant Santiaho is dying, help guys?" The medics laughed as amnesia started to kick in with Phantom and Santiago. "GUYS LOOK A PRETTY FLOWER-" Santiago laughed as the Flower was next to him, he sounded high, but it was just the aftermath of amnesia. Phantom started throwing up, he was seeing colors, and they sure as hell tasted like shit- Santiago rubbed his back as he puked. A sudden realization kicked in, their Helmets were off and across the room. Santiago looked at Phantpk when he lifted his head. His face covered in scars, apparently he was half blind. "Do you need a chapstick?" Santiago chuckled and he held one up, and pointed to the scars and phantoms dry lips. "What- SHIT MY MASK-" phantom yelled as he brought his hands up. He had intense face dysphagia, and hated it. He often would not take his mask off in public or private places. Santiago was trying to calm him down because his heartbeat was increasing rapidly. Phantom took his hands down, and faced the plant growing in the floor. "How the fuck is this plant growing- we literally dropped it 87 times." Phantom sighed and glared at it with a deadpanned look. ÇMake that 88.." A nurse chuckled, "The boys dropped it when brinjng it in here.." she continued.

"I haven't seen your face for a while Lieutenant

"I haven't seen your face for a while Lieutenant." she added quietly. "Ya-da ya-da, can I have my mask back? I'm ugly as fuck." Phantom growled as she handed him his mask. "His too. He looks dumb." He added flaring at Santiago's expression. "Ouch, I'm hurt by those words. Dumb is such a strong word- how about... creatively crafted?" Santiago laughed, bringing a smile to Phantom's deadpanned face. "Dumb ass.." he sighed as he rolled over, Santiago reached over to Phantoms hand, and held it in his own. He quietly fell asleep after that.

 He quietly fell asleep after that