Gentle Memories

Module Name: Gentle Memories

Real Name: Storm Brinkman (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Gentle

Date Of Birth: October 24, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Sonny Becker (boyfriend) (May 17, 2024)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Event Title: The Vivid Old Tale

Fun Facts:

- This An module and A Person Who Makes Stars have the same first name. However, their last names are different. And they are different genders.

- This An module, Roasted Sweet Potatoes Song Rin (or her real name Pardis Marshall), and Roasted Sweet Potatoes Song Len (or his real name Ashwin Marshall) are all birthday twins.

- Don't let Storm's big smile fool you. She only does that to deal with her internal pain, which she doesn't always like to talk about.

- What kind of internal pain does she deal with, you may ask? She witnessed seeing her family fall apart after she caught her father sleeping with a stripper in her own room. It had been going on for a long time prior to this, but she didn't find out until that point. So the couple moved away, leaving Storm and her mother heartbroken. Her mother fell into a deep depression, and now Storm feels alone. She feels like it's her fault things turned out the way they did. But despite this, she gives a smile, hoping for better days.

See you guys in the next chapter!