Issue #2: Trouble Is Brewing for Cain

We open to a man who looks suspiciously like the brothers sitting in a Corinthian leather chair, wearing a vest and tie (think morpheses from the matrix) and also enjoying a glass of wine (pinot noir) he's looking at a huge monitor it shows Abel (Codebreaker) playing video games with Cyborg and Beast boy.

Creator (Me): As much as I enjoy seeing us dominate Codebreaker, but it's been a few days and it's starting to get boring so let's see what Cain is up to. Computer locate Cain, Aaron Alpha 259-A.

Computer: Scanning......locating, Aaron Cain spotted at a high-end penthouse in downtown New York shall I switch to the Cain cam?

Creator: Proceed.

The camera pans into the screen as the computer finishes switching to Cain now, we see a fancy bedroom where the alarm is going off Cain's hand slams hard on the snooze button said man rises from the blankets disguise haircut Ascue.

Aaron: If I haven't met those girls at college I'd be super pissed right now.

With that he takes a shower and dresses in his favorite outfit

before heading out the door and sees one of the metioned girls out there waiting for him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

before heading out the door and sees one of the metioned girls out there waiting for him

Her name is Petra Parker a few days ago they were assigned a group project in their chemistry class, and they've been friends since

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her name is Petra Parker a few days ago they were assigned a group project in their chemistry class, and they've been friends since.

Petra: Hi, Aaron

Aaron: Oh, hey Petra sorry the call with my brother kind of ran long very clingy for a little brother.

The two begin to walk together like they've been doing since their project.

Petra: Oh, come on I think it's cute he misses his big brother.

Aaron: Also, why I waited till he couldn't change them to tell him I'm going to a different school he needs to stand on his own and maybe grow up a little bit.

She doesn't know what it is about him normally she doesn't fall for a guy this fast, but she found herself doing just that he betrays himself as this stoic badass, but she thinks their's more underneath.

Petra: Aaron I know we haven't known each other long but do you think maybe we can-

before she could finish girl #2 appears out of nowhere and hugs Aaron from behind

Meet Gwen Stacy, he met her shortly after Petra her friendship with Aaron (and love rivalry with Petra) began after she bonded with him through their love of metal music

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Meet Gwen Stacy, he met her shortly after Petra her friendship with Aaron (and love rivalry with Petra) began after she bonded with him through their love of metal music.

Gwen: Hi Aaron (hugs him tighter seemily to taunt Petra) Petra

Petra: Gwen *You're lucky Aaron's here right now*

Gwen: So, Aaron there's a new band playing downtown you want to ditch Ms. know-it-all and have a little fun.

Petra gets mad and takes Aaron's arm.

Petra: Actually, we're studying at my house tonight right Aaron.

Aaron: I'm going to have to pass on both things since I'm seeing the band tonight with Anna.

Gwen: Who the (bleep) is Anna?

Aaron: My other friend I earned her respect by out drinking her. Gwen, I'll see it with you another time Petra, I'll see you in class.

He then continues his way to the university while the two girls' glance at each other having a conversation in their heads. 

Gwen: *So, we put our little rivalry on hold till we deal with this Anna bitch. *

Petra: *Oh, yeah*

The two shake hands in agreement before Petra runs off to catch up to Aaron.

Cain&Abel: Genesisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें