Miss Joo flipped her blonde hair behind and raised her glasses before shaking her head. "It's alright. Come on in, girls."

And with that, Jiah just left us in a subject I call hell. All throughout class, I concentrated on the works that were given to me whilst Harin was talking to her Math partner about something that was totally irrelevant to the topic we were doing. I was surprised I was able to do all of my Math questions without even having to think of Soobin.

Now, Harin, Yeonjun and I were sitting under an oak tree eating our lunch, silently. It was awkward because I felt like I was third-wheeling but it was even more awkward when the two of them weren't even talking to each other. I sighed heavily, putting down my half eaten sandwich and looked at the both of them as it demanding an answer or a word out of their mouth.

"Why are you both quiet?" I asked, making both of their heads snap upwards as their eyes darted around. "I'm being serious."

"You don't have anything to ask us about Soobin?" Harin hesitated before questioning me, looking at Yeonjun nervously then back at me as if thinking I would break down into a puddle of tears or something.

"Umm...nope, I answered casually as an ache suddenly appeared in my chest before disappearing. looked around the basketball court, realising I hadn't seen Soobin at all today. Even Taehyun and Kai. "Say, what happened to Taehyun and Kai?"

Yeonjun looked relieved as he suddenly relaxed, leaning against the oak tree as he scoffed. "They went to give Soobin a beating."

I gasped then he added, "I'm joking."

I nodded, biting my lip. "So, where are they?"

"They have family problems to deal with," Yeonjun answered with a shrug as his eyes moved towards Harin who was staring at the tomato in the sandwich with a disgusted look on her face. "Babe, just eat it."

A smile crept on my face as I watched Harin throw her sandwich at Yeonjun who looked stunned. "It has Yeonjun germs on it."

"We're not in forth grade anymore, Harin." Yeonjun said in a serious tone before his face cracked into a smile which had Harin swooning for a second.

"I feel like I'm in forth grade."

They suddenly stopped then looked at me but I only shook my head with a genuine smile on my face. "Wow, you two really are a perfect fit."

"What can I say," Harin started, flipping her black hair. " make us look cute."

"Hating on her right now," Yeonjun replied with an eye roll as he moved towards Harin's face who was now as still as a statue. Yeonjun licked her cheekbone as Harin gasped in shock before stumbling back.

"My highlight!" she shouted, horrified as she reached into her Chanel backpack quickly and produced a compact mirror in her hands as Yeonjun sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"She loves her highlight more than her boyfriend."

By now, I was laughing really hard I thought a snort might release itself. I watched Harin and Yeonjun look at each other before looking at me, their eyes significantly softening and their grins were from ear to ear.

"May I join?" a deep, familiar, masculine voice asked as I stopped laughing.

My heart beat increased as I slowly stood up then turned around. My eyes met the familiar dark black hair that was combed to the back as he wore a leather brown jacket with black jeans. My smile instantly widened again as I threw my arms around his neck, feeling a pair of strong arms encircled my small waist.

"Nice to see you too, Aera," Beomgyu whispered into my hair as he inhaled softly.

We broke apart as I took a step back and crossed my arms, arching an eyebrow. "You didn't even text me."