SOMETHING TO KNOW

Greetings all! Before you apply for our community, make sure to read the following information carefully.

BB SENIOR ADMIN

This role is of great value and importance. Our senior admins will oversee the junior admins, and the role of senior admin is highly respected. We do not offer trial roles, and if we notice any huge mistakes or poor performance, we will suspend you from the position. You will also be responsible for conducting interviews.

Requirements: We are looking for someone who is responsible and has excellent time-management skills.

BB JUNIOR ADMIN

This role is similar to that of a senior admin, but you will be required to take orders from them. You don't have to be overly polite with them, but you must follow their instructions. We will give you a trial role for 7 days, and if we notice that you're doing well, we will announce you as our official admin. You will also be responsible for conducting interviews.

Requirements: We are looking for someone who is polite and has excellent time-management skills.

BB REVIEWER

This is a role where you will read stories written by other Wattpad writers and provide your honest reviews. We will give you a trial role for this position.

Requirements: We are looking for someone who has excellent time-management skills, is proficient in grammar and vocabulary, and is a skilled writer. Honesty is a must-have quality for this role. Our admins will review your work before publishing it.

BB WRITER

This is a role where you will check the spelling and grammar of reviewers' work and correct any mistakes. You will also be responsible for providing ideas. We will not give you a trial role for this position. You will write reviewer's review and introduction too.

Requirements: We're looking for someone who has excellent grammar and is creative. Honesty is a must-have quality for this role since we will be providing you with the password to our community account.

BB GRAPHICS DESIGNER

This is a role where you will be responsible for designing graphics such as profile pictures and covers.

Requirements: We're looking for someone who is creative and skilled in design.

END

All roles must join our Discord server. Please note that it's not the one we have mentioned on our bio.

We have three types of Discord groups: Blackberry Fanclub, Blackberry Members Server, and Blackberry Interviews. First, we will send you a link to join Blackberry Interviews. After passing the interview, you can join the Blackberry Members Server.

Please scroll down and complete the form.