Don't Trust the Devil

Letty started tinkering with her car to help her ease her mind. She wanted to find toretto and grill him with questions. "how does he know her? Why didn't he care he was shot when she drove off? And who the hell is she?"

out of all the questions running through letty's head the last one was most important to her. "who was she?" She thought she knew all this time but now doubt was creeping in.

Letty was deep in thought, not even a little aware of her surroundings. if she was aware, she would've noticed Owen behind her. He was like a cheetah ready to pounce on his prey. He watched her, understanding she was in her head about something.

Letty was deep in her head trying to force any memory of her past life to come through when she felt tight painful pressure on her ass. She jumped and spun around to see Owen with a creepy smile and predatory look in his eye. He seemed to have liked her startled demeanor. Once realizing it was Owen she returned to her cold stature and brushed him off.

Letty continued to tinker with the engine, trying to ignore Owen rubbing his erection on the back of her thigh. Letty squirmed a bit feeling severely uncomfortable. She couldn't just push him off of her, she owed him. He saved her and brought her into his crew.

She tried to continue on fixing up her engine for the street race that was on an hour, hoping if she just went along with it, he would leave sooner.

As Shaw rubbed himself against letty's thigh he groped at her breasts making letty gasp a little from the pain. her gasp turned him on more. From behind he grabbed letty's hand and forced her to drop her tools. As he started humping her leg he bit up and down the side of her neck, feeling her quiver under him.

Letty had no clue where her new found strength had come from but she quickly turned around and pushed shaw off. She stood there frozen, shocked she did that.

Owen glared at her. Eyes fueling with anger. "This is how she repays me!?" Owen thought.

Letty turned back towards her car, hoping he would just leave. She doesn't know what over took her to do such a thing as push the very man who saved her off of her.

Letty refuses to look up as she hears slow footsteps head towards the door. Hoping with all her might he'd leave. Sadly the footsteps stopped and all she heard was the metal door shut and lock. Then the steps made their way closer to her. Slow and controlled, each step she heard the more her body wanted to give out.

Owen made his way back over to Letty, not rushing his pace. when he was right behind her once more he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck as he fiddled with her belt loop and the button on her pants.

Letty wiggles her shoulders to signal to him to quit, but Shaw laughs against her skin and starts biting her.

"you know," Shaw breathed against her skin, barely lifting his lips enough to talk. "I feel a sense of protectiveness over you. There i was staring down at this unconscious, meek sleeping beauty. I felt wild when i looked at you. your limp frame laying there in front of was enough to make me wanna do unspeakable things. God, and when you woke up and remembered nothing, you were the perfect victim to bring into my crew."

Letty's breath became heavy as he whispered into her ear. hoping the unspeakable things aren't what she thinks they are. Letty moved to the side, trying to walk away when he gripped her wrist.

Letty gasped and reach for her wrist. His grip tightened at her movements. She looked to him and he was already glaring at her. She glanced back at her wrist, having her other hand try to slide under his to get him to release her. He twisted her arm as her spoke, "I molded you into who you are." His voice in an almost whisper, low and mean. He twisted her arm more as he spoke, "i molded you from nothing."