Rebecca Peletier: A Walking Dead Inspired Character (Up for Adoption)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Favorite Book: Night by Elie Wisel 

Favorite Color; Sea Blue

Favorite Dessert: Cookies and Cream Pie

Favorite Drink: Strawberry Lemonade

Favorite Food: Lobster Macaroni and Cheese

Favorite Game: None

Favorite Gemstone: Amber

Favorite Holiday: None (Holidays Bring Back Bad Memories for Her)

Favorite Musicians: Blondie, The Go-Gos, and Kiss

Favorite Song: We Got the Beat by the Go-Gos

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones

Favorite Video Game: None

Fears: Fear of the Undead, Fear of the Unknown

Grade: Junior in High School (Formally)

Hobbies: Foraging for Food, Going Hunting with Daryl in the Woods, and Taking Nature Hikes When She Needs To 

Interests: Sports, Animals, and Family

Job: Volunteer at the Animal Shelter (Formally)

Languages Spoken: English, French (Basic)

Personality: Resourceful, Determined, and Ambitious

Pet: None 

Religion: Unknown 

Vehicle: 2011 Modified Jeep Wrangler

Weapon: Rebound Bow, Double Barrel Shotgun

------------------------------------------------------

Backstory for Rebecca Peletier: Rebecca Peletier was born to Carol and Ed Peletier in a small town in rural Georgia. She grew up in a modest, yet dysfunctional household with her younger sister, Sophia, and their parents. From an early age, Rebecca displayed a strong-willed and independent nature. She was always curious and eager to explore the world around her.

Before the apocalypse, Rebecca attended high school where she excelled both academically and athletically. She was a star on the track and field team, specializing in sprinting. Rebecca had dreams of pursuing a career in sports, possibly becoming an Olympic athlete someday. She trained rigorously, dedicating long hours to perfecting her technique and improving her speed. Rebecca's weapon of choice was a compound bow. She had a natural talent for archery and enjoyed the challenge of hitting precise targets from a distance. She found solace in the silent and graceful nature of using a bow, appreciating its efficiency and versatility. With her keen aim and agility, she rarely missed her mark.

Rebecca's pride and joy was her modified Jeep Wrangler. She spent countless hours working on it alongside her father, Ed, learning the ins and outs of mechanics. Together, they transformed the stock vehicle into a formidable machine capable of handling off-road terrain and providing necessary protection against the dangers of the post-apocalyptic world. The Jeep was equipped with reinforced steel plates, off-road tires, and additional storage compartments for supplies and weapons.

As the world descended into chaos with the outbreak of the walker epidemic, Rebecca's family faced their own struggles. Her abusive father, Ed, proved to be an obstacle in their journey to survive. However, Rebecca's strength and determination shone through as she protected her sister and mother, refusing to let anyone harm them. She confronted her father, and during a pivotal moment, when he posed a danger to the family, Rebecca used her archery skills to save them, eliminating the immediate threat.

Throughout the eleven seasons of The Walking Dead, Rebecca emerged as a central character. She displayed remarkable resilience and adaptability in the face of adversity. As the group she joined encountered various challenges, Rebecca's athleticism, sharp intellect, and archery skills made her an invaluable asset. Her modified Jeep Wrangler served as a reliable mode of transportation, often leading the survivors to safety or providing a mobile base of operations. Rebecca became a trusted member of the group, respected for her courage and resourcefulness. She formed deep bonds with other characters, providing emotional support and often taking on leadership roles when necessary. Rebecca's unwavering loyalty to her loved ones and her ability to make tough decisions earned her the respect and admiration of her peers. Throughout the series, Rebecca's journey was one of personal growth and self-discovery. She grappled with the loss of loved ones, the weight of responsibility, and the moral dilemmas presented by the post-apocalyptic world. Despite the constant threat of danger, Rebecca's determination to survive and protect those she cared about never wavered. Her presence remained vital, contributing to the survival and eventual rebuilding of society in the face of the walker apocalypse.