Petal II. Mysterious Lord

Beginne am Anfang

Leyton is the one who named me, and I spend some of my childhood in Hightower. He opens his arms and gives me a hug "Bianca, my beautiful child"

I hug him tightly "I did not know you are coming"

"How I can not come to see you"

I smile looking at him and my mother.

Alerie hugs him "I feel jealous, How are you father?"

"I am great, seeing all of you"

I smile "I have to go for my performance, wish me luck"

Leyton nods "You will be amazing"

Alerie smiles and sees me running around but hit on Jon and we fall, we stare into each other eyes. Jon stands and helps me.

I apologize "I did not see you, I am sorry"

Jon nods "I was walking in a hurry too"

We laugh nervously "I have to perform if you excuse me"

Jon nods "Of course"

Narrator POV

Leyton turns to his daughter "Who is that boy?"

Alerie looks at her father after she follows the boy with her eyes "Jon Snow, Eddard Stark's bastard son"

"Bianca likes him I guess if that was another one she could hit him"

Aerie sighs "She does but I told her she can not, no one will accept even the queen of thrones"

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

I walk into the hall with the girls after changing our clothes. I wear my eye mask and look around to find Jon, he gives me a small smile.

I look down shyly and we stand in the middle of the dance and we start to perform our dance.

And the one who came late Little finger, Lord Petyr Baelis, maester of the coin in his late twenties

And the one who came late Little finger, Lord Petyr Baelis, maester of the coin in his late twenties. Petyr a short man of slender build. Petyr has sharp features, a small pointed beard on his chin, and dark hair with threads of grey running through it.