Fang You then said: "Then just drive in, and save the trouble of moving back and forth."

    The boss spoke, Huang Hongxin dared not disobey, and immediately turned the steering wheel and drove to the school. Under Zhang Runing's command, Huang Hongxin quickly found After finding the correct route, the car quickly arrived in front of the auditorium.

    The sound insulation in the auditorium is very good. You can hardly hear the engine sound of the cars passing by outside. Therefore, when the large truck stops at the entrance of the auditorium, the people inside have no reaction at all, as if there is no sound inside. same as people.     However, in order to prevent mutated animals and plants from knowing that someone in the auditorium will launch a surprise attack on the auditorium, Xue Yun called everyone to discuss how to strengthen the gate of the auditorium several times since they all discovered their abilities. There are many plans for guarding the gate. In addition to the necessary reinforcement of the gate, in order to prevent all of them from being caught directly, Xue Yun also reserved a passage for everyone to escape.     In short, Xue Yun has really considered a lot of things for everyone, and this is what Zhang Runing admires the most.     Fang You and others got off at the station. Huang Hongxin opened the carriage door, got in and prepared to move things, and asked: "Then how do we call people out? Just knock on the door?" "No, we have a special     code .” Zhang Runing said.     "So mysterious?"     Zhang Runing walked to the gate of the auditorium, raised his right hand and knocked vigorously and regularly on the edge of the door, making a series of sounds. This may be the unique code they set.     Sure enough, not a while after the knock on the door, there was a slight "click" from inside, which was almost inaudible. It sounded like the sound of a lock being unlocked, followed by a slight rustling sound. If you don't pay attention, you can't hear it.     Fang You and the others waited quietly at the door, and then saw the door was slowly opened a crack, a pair of eyes appeared in the crack, the sharp eyes scanned Fang You and the others, and finally became calm when they saw Zhang Runing , the man's voice was slightly surprised: "Zhang Runing? Are you outside and not coming back?"

    Seeing that Zhang Runing was an acquaintance, Zhang Runing couldn't help showing a smile, and told them the reason for their visit: "It rained heavily yesterday, and the Wuyou Apartment where I live is discussing to send you something." The man was shocked when he heard this: "Worriless

    Apartment Is that the wonderful worry-free apartment that has cooperated with us twice, has a lot of various supplies and a special large truck to deliver the goods, but only needs mutated animals and plants to exchange?" Fang

    You : "..."

    She can bear other things, but she can't bear what this person said about Wuyou Apartment is a strange thing that only uses mutated animals and plants to exchange for supplies! This is obviously a great benefit!

    So Fang You took a step forward, stood in front of Zhang Runing, released the majestic aura that a homeowner should have, and showed a "kind" smile to the person inside the door: "Hello, I am the homeowner of Wuyou Apartment." , My name is Fang You. We are indeed the ones who have cooperated with you twice. We have a lot of various supplies and a special large truck to deliver the goods, but we only need to use mutant animals and plants that can be seen everywhere. Do you understand the worry-free apartment that can be exchanged for high-quality goods?"     For some reason, that person always felt that there was something bad about being stared at by Fang You's eyes. Out of human's instinct for danger, he Immediately, he nodded his head, and replied repeatedly: "Hello, hello! I understand! I have been waiting for a long time! Please come in, please come in!" "     Yes, children can be taught." Fang You nodded. I am quite satisfied with the sincere attitude of admitting mistakes.     With Zhang Runing and the large truck outside as evidence, the gatekeeper quickly put down his guard against Fang You and the others and gave the green light, opening the gate to let them in.     And the movement at the door has long attracted the attention of everyone in the auditorium, no matter who is standing on Xue Yun's side or Gao Xin's side, all of them are looking forward to the gate—the people on Xue Yun's side hope that It was their team who went out and brought back some good news; while the people on Gao Xin's side were waiting for Gao Xin and others who had been away for several days and had no news to bring back a large amount of supplies from Wuyou Apartment.     So people from both sides came over, all guarding on both sides of the gate without interfering with each other, as if a Chu River and Han boundary were drawn in the middle.