Chapter 4: The stars that illuminate the night sky

Fewdays have past since the ARU incident and today it was finally Junethe 15th. Alpha pretended not to care, but subconsciously she wascurious, but she was also worried. Worried how the incident in theARU will affect her relation with Sora. Will she think less of her.Will she even come? Alpha didn't want to think about hunting aloneagain and made her way to city 15s outskirts, which is their mainmeeting spot to wait for her.

Themeeting time has past, but there was no sign of Sora. Alpha continuedto wait and wait as 10 minutes turned to 20minutes and then to30minutes, till an hour passed after the meeting time and then2hours. Alpha was leaning against her motorcycle with her armscrossed, hoping that Sora was just delayed for some good reason.

Whilewaiting she seemed to think a lot about what happened at the ARU.Reflecting about her conversation with her clone, Rosetta changingher minds on humans, the people of New Murmansk changing theirattitude, Derek and the Person who made everything possible ... Sora.Alpha could tell that she was special and couldn't help but wonderwhat the future would bring with her around.

Alpha:"I've waited long enough. How long do you plan to keep me standinghere?"

Therewas no one there to give her an answer as the sun was setting. Alphapulled her legs to her chest while sitting on her motorcycle andstarts to doubt if she would come. Feeling alone again she placed herhead on her knees.

Alpha:"Of course she wouldn't come."

Sora:"*Poke*."

Alphaimmediately looked up again and was surprised how close Soras facewas to hers as she was poking her cheek. It threw her so of guardthat she fell down from her motorcycle in surprise, which made Soralaugh.

Alpha:"One day, you will regret it ... "

Sora:"What are you sulking about?"

Alpha:"So you do remember."

Sora:"I can explain for being late ... very late."

Alpha:"It better be a good one or I will introduce you to my blade again."

Sora:"Some one has been looking forward to this day."

Sorasaid in a cheeky way while poking Alphas pouting cheeks again. Alphathen pushed Soras finger from her face.

Alpha:"Stop touching!"

Sora:"I told you before that Lucias activation date is the exact same asyours."

Alpha:"I am aware of that."

Sora:"So the idea was that I would celebrate from morning till noon withLucia and then from the afternoon till the evening with you, butafter we finished with Lucias party after lunch, I asked her if therewas anything that she wished for, that I could do for her and whatshe wished for was well ..."

Soragot nervous and started to blush, not finishing the sentence, butAlpha got impatient.

Alpha:"Out with it!"

Sora:"She ask me on a date okay!"