"summer ain't over yet baby," she said in his ear walking past him as michael turned to where summer had walked away seeing the girl look over her shoulder sipping on the water she just refilled with a cheeky smile.

michael went towards the water refill, "this is gonna be a long summer," he said to himself as he pushed the button that put distilled water into his water bottle.

he went into the bathroom with his pillow in hand as he helped luca bring a duvet and blanket to the daybed outside as the two lads stayed outside being respectful to their coupled up partners, "goodnight, luca,"

"goodnight mike,"

____

the two lads who slept outside brought the duvet and blanket back inside the bedroom going towards the empty double bed, "andrew!"

"is andrew there?" andrew moved the duvet cover from over his head as some of the islanders all laughed, "morning," michael looked to where summer was in bed with dami scanning the bedroom when he sees jacques in bed with cheyanne.

dami looked at the lads as they sat outside on the sun deck sofa, "you know when you just dive into a pool, and you think you're in the deep end, but it's deeper than what you think it is? i feel like i'm really deep inside this pool now," dami said to them, "just waiting to come back up," luca said.

"dami,"

the irish lad looekd to michael and luca, "you two are good swimmers, you could come and save us," michael shook his head, "we can't come save you, you can't come..?"

jacques looked at them, "we're both fucking drowning together!" jacques said to dami, where michael looked at them, "mate, you're both drowning!"

"oh, fuck, man!"

luca looked at them, "so, what happened, then?" he questioned dami, "a few kisses here and there, i don't know, i won't lie, i was doing a lot myself, to be honest, pulling the covers over our heads,"

michael looked at them, "this is what you meant in the bedroom, mate," dami nods his head to what michael's saying, "it's get more intimate," luca looked at dami, "that's why you have a great wall of china, man, cause these things happen,"

jacques looked at them, "i feel like i just need a pair of armbands, boys, i can't swim right now," dami nods his head, "you can't swim though!" he said to jacques, "i'm getting along with the girl, i can't lie, er, it felt normal, i may as well cut to the chase, the covers went over the head,"

"aww,"

jacques nods his head, "there was a bit of kissing," davide looked at them, "i heard kisses," he laughed, "i am feeling a bit weird this morning, i feel like yeah,"

luca looked at them, "yeah but when you go from, listen, when you go from how we've been talking, talking and then the next few days, that's still gonna be in your head, it's natural," luca said to his friend as michael nods his head, "davide,"

the italian stallion looked at them, "i am getting on with mollie, i'm not gonna lie, i don't know we had a few kisses," davide said, "before sleep, and some cuddles but not nothing special, i don't think i need to push things," he said.

"andrew?"

the real estate agent looked at them, "just taking it slow with coco, just getting to know her, yea, we had a little kiss but—" andrew ran his hand through his hair, "absolutely nothing more, but yea, i am obviously getting on well with her, we chat a lot so.."

michael nods his head at what his friend said, "plan of action, boys?" michael asked the lads, "just crack on," dami said, "we're already in trouble, so we'll just.."