But she would not falter, for she understood that if Bhima's power was invincible, so too was the depth of his wounded soul. 

Suthanu found herself face to face with the one person she had exchanged bitter words with throughout her entire existence - Gandhari

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Suthanu found herself face to face with the one person she had exchanged bitter words with throughout her entire existence - Gandhari.

As Gandhari's personal handmaidens came to a sudden halt, sensing her hesitation, they respectfully bowed down, offering warm smiles.

"Pranaam Rajakumari," whispered the handmaidens, their voices laced with reverence. Suthanu acknowledged their presence with a gentle nod, her demeanor filled with a sense of serene grace.

"Pranaam Pitamahi," Suthanu voiced to Gandhari. Though she carried regret for the harshness of her words on that fateful day, she could not find it within herself to apologize fully on what she had told. The bitterness had been born from a place of truth, a truth she could not deny.

"What words do you have for me today, Dharmaatmaja?" Gandhari scornfully disregarded the customary greeting, her voice dripping with resentment. "Or perhaps you wish to cast blame upon me once again."

"Pitamahi," Suthanu began, her voice filled with a mix of remorse and determination. "I was sorry for the tone I spoke with in that moment. However, I still stand by the essence of my words, for they hold a sad truth that cannot be changed, even if I desired it so."

Suddenly, Suthanu's observant eyes widened, catching a glimpse of danger. She swiftly pulled Gandhari to the side, rescuing her drape from the impending grasp of the flickering lamp's flames. 

"You all," Suthanu turned to address the handmaidens, her gaze firm. "I believe you are well aware of your duties. In our kingdom, we hold each individual in high regard. You are not lesser beings, but equals. Nevertheless, remember this: we do not tolerate negligence, especially when it concerns our family members."

Gandhari withdrew her palm from Suthanu's grasp, her heart heavy with a mixture of emotions.

 "Do you all possess eyes, or have you lost your sight?She is my mother, your queen. A single scratch on her, and I shall unleash hell upon each and every one of you."

Echoes of her son's voice, now distant but ever-present, reverberated in Gandhari's mind. Shattered by the loss of her beloved children, she had become blinded to the suffering of others. Yet, in this unexpected encounter, she found herself face to face with someone who cherished her as family when she believed she had none, breaching the walls guarding her heart.

"Let us depart," Gandhari commanded her handmaidens, ready to leave this place of confrontation and reflection.

However, just as Gandhari was about to turn away, a lingering call from behind halted her departure.

"Pitamahi, there is but one plea I make," Suthanu's voice softened, tugging at the strings of Gandhari's wounded heart. "My mothers, too, have lost all their sons. Their grief is not dissimilar to yours. I know, deep within your heart, you hold a certain respect for them. Please, in the midst of your sorrow, refrain from pouring forth hatred upon them. I implore you, with all sincerity."

|| Bhanupriyaa : The Rule of Love ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें