v. 𝖼𝗈𝗀𝗇𝖺𝖼

Comincia dall'inizio

        "Anybody back here?" Bobby called out as a woman ran and approached them.

         "My boyfriend—when the bats spooked, he ran face first into the wall. He hit his head pretty hard." the woman explained as she showed them where her boyfriend was.

         "Sir, can you sit up?" Hen asked as she and Chimney sat him up.

          "Sir, do you know what year it is?" Chimney asked the man.

"Uh. 2018." the man groaned.

"Can you tell me who the president is?" Chimney asked the man as he shined a flashlight in his face.

The man chuckled, "Do I have to?"

"He'll be fine." Chimney chuckled as well.

"TELL him it's ugly. Go ahead, Carla. I got your back!" Jazmyn announced as Eddie walked into the living room with his costume on.

"Is he some kind of pirate?" Carla asked Jazmyn.

     "Snake Plissken? Escape from New York? Kurt Russel? John Carpenter's Masterpiece?" Eddie explained but he was getting upset that Jazmyn and Carla had no idea what he's talking about.

      "Right, right. Well, I prefer Tango and Cash myself. But you look cute, so I approve," Carla smiled at him before she looked at Jazmyn. "Girl, that cat outfit is cute." she complimented Jazmyn.

       "But Eddie, I am disappointed that costume didn't come with a smile." Carla placed a hand on her hip.

       "I had a fight with Shannon. When I asked her to help with Christopher and the school, she asked to see Christopher first." Eddie admitted as he lifted up his eyepatch.

      "And you said no? Okay, if you want her back in your life, you're gonna have to ease her back into it at some point." Carla encouraged.

       "Who said I want her back in my life?" Eddie asked Carla.

        "Girl boo. So you...we, left Texas and just magically found a job close to both our exes? I don't know about you, but I was intentional." Jazmyn stated as Eddie rolled his eyes at her.

       "LAFD are the best in the country. In the world." Eddie argued.

        "If she's gotten herself back together, you know what's best for your son. And that's for his mother to be back in his life. Sooner than later." Carla reminded him.

         "What if she screws up again?" Eddie asked them.

         "Both of you have grown up a lot over the years. And a boy needs his mama." Carla stated.

         "Daddy? Aunt Jazzy?" Christopher called out as he walked into the living room with his wolverine costume.

        "You know what, you're so cute, I could just rip you to shreds." Carla gushed when she saw Christopher.

         "Mommy? Tio Eddie?" the twins called out from their room as they walked out with their unicorn costumes.

          Jazmyn smiled as she bent down to get a good look at them. "Mommy's pretty girls," she complimented as she pulled out her phone. "Let me get a picture before we meet with your dad to trick or treat."