A Day In the Life of Me

Prologue

Demon.

Witch.

Monster.

These are only a few of the things I'm called every day at school.
That day.
That mistake.
It changed my life.
If only I was born normal. None of this would have happened, I wouldn't be a monster.

~~~~

The sun sprinkled through my curtains, waking me up, due to the brightness. I had been awake since two o'clock in the morning. I stared at a corner of my room, waiting for my alarm clock set for seven A.M. to go off. When it did I got ready for yet another day of torture. School, My worst enemy.
I went into my closet to get my uniform, an orange and green shirt and skirt. Blood stains and burn marks covered the surface of the uniform. I quickly got dressed, went downstairs, ate breakfast, and got into the car to school.

Once I got to school I was bombarded by students, mostly girls, yelling things like 'Get out of our school demon!' 'Eww, don't let the bitch touch me!' 'UGH THE MONSTER LOOKED AT ME!' I just kept walking to my locker, I was already used to the names. I gathered my things for class and left, slamming my locker shut. "Wow, someone's angry." A boy tugged at my cheek. I glared at him with fury. " Ah I'm soooo scared!" He sarcastically screamed. 'Just walk away Kimiko, Stay calm.' I told myself as I walked to class. When I walked in Sensei shot me a dirty look. The teachers here were not as bad as the kids ,but it still stung to have them look at me with such disgust.

---Time Skip---

I was just about to walk to my car when I was yanked back by the collar of my shirt. "Where do you think you're going bitch?" A girl grinned devilishly. "Home." I said briefly, knowing what was coming. "Oh no you don't!" The girl said pulling me back again. She pushed me against the floor and started to kick me in the stomach. Soon her friends joined, laughing and pointing. I pretended to blackout. Once they left I got up and walked to Kate's office

Once I got to Nurse Kate's office she ran to me and half yelled. " Are you okay, baby girl?" She was the only person at this school that I could trust. "Yes, I am okay." I answered, unsure if that was true or not. "Thats good. Your Father just called." Kate informed me "What did you tell him?" I asked. "We just told him that you were asked to stay longer with a teacher. Don't worry about it, sweetheart." She reassured. "Okay, thank you very much Kate." I walked to my car and began to change my clothes to hide my cuts and bruses, quickly wiping myself off with an antiseptic wipe.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at the mansion. I opened the door to the car and climbed out. I entered our small apartment and called out for my father. "I'm over here baby girl!" He yelled from the dining room. "Hi, Daddy." I said to him. His smile faded as he looked at my arm. "What's that?" He asked in an scared tone." I looked down at my arm to see blood trickling down my arm, "Ummm..." I thought if an excuse but was too late because he was already up and pulling up both of my shirt sleeves. His face got dark as he stared at my new cuts and bruises up and down my arms. "What happened, baby girl?" He said sadly. "I-I...... umm..." "Kimiko, who did this to you?" He whispered. I stepped back as tears streamed down my face. He had never seen my scars and bruises. " I'm so sorry, for not noticing sooner, baby. Now, I'm going to guess. Tell me if I'm wrong or right." I nodded understanding what he was inferring. "School?" I nodded yes. " Because of your 'problem'?" I nodded again. " Okay, now is the best time to tell you. We are moving to Japan for my work. You will be away from the bullies and your old man here will be makin' bacon! How does that sound?" He asked " Now I'm hungry for bacon,-" I mumbled back to my cheery self. "-but, I am really happy for you." I finished. " So you know what school I will be attending?" I questioned. " Ouran Academy." He said. "That sounds expensive, why would you put me in such an elite school?" "How do you know its elite?" Father asked. " It is called Ouran Academy, Father." "Oh, right..." He said, not aware that I am smarter than him at times. " Oh..... guess what time it is?" He asked. I stared at him waiting for an answer. "TIME TO PACK!!!" He said with so much enthusiasm that he could break down a wall. "Yes Father." I answered back to him. "Oh and Kimiko, stop calling me father, just call me Dad." "Yes Fath- Daddy." I answered and went down the hall to my room to pack for Japan.

Hi, Mo here! So feedback, I need feedback! Idk if this chapter was any good, but if you think I should change anything, feel free to say something in the comments.

Bye Cookies! (¤¬¤)

P.S. I OWN NOTHING, except for Kimi-Chan and anyone else that I create.