Chapter 1 : The empires new blessings

" Your majesty please don't hurt this child "

Lilian pleaded the emperor claude who only stared down at her with no emotions in his eyes.

Claude clunched on his  sword tainted with blood as he was about to swing his sword. The maids screamed. A miracle had appeared.. a new star was born... 

" Twins... "

The maids quickly tried to help the little baby who was still stuck inside the womb.

The emperor stood still watching over the scene. The sound of a baby's cried filled the air,and the emperors let out a weary sigh. His eyes hardened into a piercing glare, cold and sharp as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

" Twins ... That wench really... "

Claude clunched on his swords, glaring at the twins. Both born with soft blonde hair, one with wavy like her mother one with straight like her father.

The youngest one cried while the oldest fast asleep. Claude raised his eyebrow as he glace at the youngest who looked like him.

" This one ... "

He glares as he held the wriggling baby up, careful not to upset her. The emperor's brow furrowed, clearly puzzled and perplexed. he stared at the small. Fragile little girl. 

" This brat quite a cry baby "

The little girl stopped crying sniffing with a pout making claude raise his eyebrow in wonder.

" Are u trying not to cry ?? "

The little girl simply giggles as she grabs his golden hair.

Claude eye widen with a small smile. Everyone on the chamber's froze at the sight, they watched the sight Infront of them.

Felix slowly approach claude from behind to get a quick glace at the little child. There was a beautiful, light golden-haired baby girl splitting image of claude.

Lilian who was clueless, hold onto Athanasia the oldest twin trying to protect her incase the emperor decides to do something.

" What did that wench named them... "

Lilian grip got tighter as she speaks Bowing down.

" Lady Diana named this princess,  Athanasia however as the second princess was a miracle hence haven't received any name "

" I see.. " claude glace at the child on his arm who was playing with his hair.

" This child name will be Cynthia,This majestic name will be sure to inspire this child to stand tall throughout life's challenges " as he freed his hair from her grasp.

" That child Athanasia which means immortality.. let's see if she is worthy of the name that wench bestowed upon her... Cynthia will be the heir to my throne "

Claude glared at lilian before leaving with Cynthia and Felix following.

Lilian nearly collapsed as she smiles at little Athanasia in her arm.

" I promise to keep you safe princess... "

*     *     *     *

Cynthia was placed in diamond palace, a palace for emperors also a place where claude himself stayed.

As the sound of cries echo throughout the great hall, Claude's eye fluttered open from the nap. Groaning, his gaze was pulled towards the child beside him. He felt... confused

" What is this child doing here ? " He muttered, his voice hoarse.

His eyebrow knit together in a frown as he slowly sit up looking at the little Cynthia.

" Your majesty... You brought her in yesterday " Felix smiled looking at the sight.

Claude sighed as he poked her plum soft cheeks. The child's tiny fist's clenched as she wailed.

" Such a pain... "

He sighed as he lays down on his bed.

" Take this child to it's nursery "

Felix nodded as he slowly takes Cynthia to her nursery leaving claude to rest down for a while.