||Dead weight||

_____________________________________________________

"Mole cmon,there has to be at least one good song you like!"Gregory complained as he was adding songs to he and Chris's new Spotify playlist,while Christophe rolled around on the floor "I don't really like music"He said yawning and laying in his back,Gregory rolled his eyes "Really?there isn't ANY song that you like?"he asked a bit annoyed at him.

Christophe thought for a second before dramatically gasping and sitting up "There is this one song that I like!"he yelled getting up from the floor and onto the bed,snatching Gregory's phone "Oh um..alright"Gregory said as mole rapidly typed,after like 10 seconds Chris pressed play.

'Alright,I'm done,ah'

Chris turned the phone off and tossed it aside before flopping onto his back.

'I love what I can't see'

''What's expected of you,'

'What's expected of me?'

Gregory smiled as he saw Christophe peacefully hum along to the rhythm of the music.

'Now it's a quarter to three'

'Let it all get away'

'Oh what the hell can I do?'

'To fill the pages?'

'Meet the strangers?'

Christophe closed his eyes as he kicked his feet back and forth,enjoying the nice music.Gregory giggled quietly patting Chris's head before grabbing a book from his nightstand and opening it up,beginning to read where he left off.

'Kiss the girl,take it in,feel the ages?'

'(a time or two)'

'But it's all so good'

Chris quickly got up and ran to the middle of the room.

'To let up'

"DEAD WEIGHT"Christophe loudly sang along as he began to dance "DEAD WEIIIIIIGHT"he jumped around the room dancing in a way it could barely be considered dancing.Gregory stared at him before laughing softly "DEAD WEIGHT"His singing was awful and basically just yelling lyrics,but Gregory still thought it was adorable how much fun Chris was having.Christophe suddenly ran to the bed and grabbed Gregory and dragged his body off the bed,aggressively "DEAD WEEIIIIIIIGHT"

Gregory laughed at Christophe's happiness,it wasn't often that he was like this.He was always very happy to see his love happy,even when he was being aggressively dragged in circles in the middle of the room while listening to Jack Stauber.

_____________________________________________________
The end!
Dead weight😍🤞