𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬|𝟏𝟐

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤|𝟐𝟎

I pulled up to Nia's crib and you could here music blasting but her car was the only one in the driveway.

I got out and took my belongings before walking into her house as usual since I come here a lot.

"Honey, I'm home!" I said raising my voice and placing my bags on the sofa.

"We up in my room!" Nia's muffled yell said.

I took of my shoes and then ran upstairs into her room seeing them lying on her bed with apparently Ryan's new girlfriend.

"Hey ladies, nice to meet you." I asked smiling.

"It's Rylee." She said smiling back at me.

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"We'll first we're gonna go to the mall to get ready for the club we going to and then we're bar hopping and hopefully we make it back in one piece." Nia said holding 2 thumbs up.

I loved bar hopping because the feeling of getting lost is fun and I took precaution obviously and had a keychain of self defence items.

We sat down and talked for a bit before getting up to go to the mall and all I did was brushed my hair a bit since I got ready before.

We were taking my car but I wasn't to bothered because we're weren't using it for the club due to every time we go out Nia vomits and she's a lightweight.

I wasn't driving, Ryan was but because I trusted her and Rylee couldn't drive because she was saving still. The mall wasn't fairly packed but it was full.

We first went to get food so then we wouldn't have to stop and grab something. I went to Taco Bell and got a burrito with a water and the others went to McDonald's.

They have soggy ass food but the chips hit tho.

After we ate our food, we were just walking around and behind us I could here lots of footsteps and deep voices.

I turned around and there was like 8 boys all laughing with grills in and those ugly as free forms or high tops and the smell coming from them was specifically Lynx Africa mixed with sweat.

I carried on walking tuning into the girls conversation about high school for some reason.

I felt them get closer until I feel a hand locking in a fist around my upper arm. I yanked it forwards and turned around and the girls did too.

"Are you okay?"I said with a serous mug on my face because what about me says 'grab me'.

"Let me get yo' digits." A boy with wonky free forms and silver and gold grills in.

"No the fuck?" I said cocking my head.

"The fuck this jawn just said." He said looking back at his friends with a stank face looking back at me.