II

Vicross was at a loss for words after seeing that lovely smile. As he watched his Young Lord become enthralled by the city, he felt something tug at his heart. He was never given the opportunity to speak with him after that incident. He never had the opportunity to meet him in person, and he remained in the corners of the kitchen. Following the major changes in the county, everyone in the county was on edge. He knew him as the troublemaker. Everyone sees him as a thorn in the side of the good countess, his stepmother.

His gaze, however, was fixed on his master. He was almost enchanted by that smile, which he had never seen from him before. Cale Henituse always has that scummy grin on his face. He always appeared to be wasted while bothering others. There was a fact that he was well aware of: this person never caused trouble or harmed his siblings, no matter how wasteful or trashy he is. He can confidently state that this person is not trash. True trash is unconcerned about anyone other than himself.

He returned to the county and faithfully performed his duties. Thinking about how Young Lord occasionally compliments his cooking made him even more eager to prepare delicious meals for him.

Even his father was surprised that he took the initiative to cook and send sweets to his Young Master.

He observed how the young Lord consumes more sweets than the meal itself. He dislikes vegetables but enjoys cabbage and radishes (traditional kimchi ingredients).

Hm. He has a sweet tooth.

That discovery made him feel a little better about himself. He enjoys making desserts and pastries. He was pleased with his discovery. He hums contentedly with pride.

Let us generously serve dessert to my puppy young master.

He imagines his young master happily eating the desserts he prepares. That would be lovely.

"Yes," Vicross says softly, "it is beautiful."

[A/N: F*CK! I'M GRINNING TOO DADDEH!]

He grins. Everyone in the kitchen stopped what they were doing and stared at him as if he was insane.

"T-that's... Vicross-nim?"

"He—he—he... smiled!"

"Hallelujah! Just smile, you jerk!"

Everyone appeared to be insane as they tried to make sense of what they were seeing.

He smiled. He usually smiles. What are they doing, acting like a complete lunatic?

All of these bastards' antics were too much for him.

What's the harm in smiling?

It's bad looking hot, daddehhhh. XDDDD

He had no idea he was looking hot while smiling and cooking.

"Good looks and knows how to cook, and has some style. That's it! THE PERFECT HUSBAND MATERIAL!" everyone in the kitchen thought, planning how to get their daughters to meet this man.

Vicross's good times were cut short when his young fucking master brought someone home to feed.

"Did he bring someone back to feed?"

Vicroos frowned again as he looked at the jerk who kept staring at him. The smell of blood permeated the air. He couldn't help but attack the black head boy the moment he touched the hilt of his sword. Inside the kitchen, a fight broke out, with Vicross attempting to murder the man.

This is what my father finds intriguing.

The Young Master is gathering a crowd around him. He even invited beast people into his home.

The battle raged on until dawn broke. However, the sound of a bell echoed from his Young Master's room. The fight came to an end. Vicross glared at the stranger while looking at the clock.

"Are you no longer fighting?" asks this puppy-like creature.

He ignored the man and went to start making breakfast. Ron casually bandaged himself and changed his bloodied clothes.

"Stay here and eat; I'll take you to the Master once you've eaten and washed up," his father gritted. He sighed and smiled casually as he carried the tea to the Master's room.

Vicross shook his head and got ready for breakfast.

He really wants to stab that man and turn his junk into a hamburger steak.

The sound of knives cutting and chopping food echoed throughout the kitchen.

His Young Master may not realize it, but he's taking strange and dangerous people.

Given his master's nature, something should be wrong.

Vicross finds him endearing. What a daring and tenacious move.

Days passed, and the day came when they would depart for the capital. Vicross had prepared a set of knives and utensils to be used throughout the journey.

He carefully stocks up on food that his Young master would enjoy. He never imagined meeting him on a stroll as they entered the Tolz Viscounty one night.

Cale Henituse appeared bored, but he maintained his trashy demeanor.

The young man hums as he looks at him.

"Do you want to take a look around first?" he inquired. He had no idea why he had asked that question. He simply felt compelled to inquire.

Cale smiled tenderly and gently, "yes... that would be good."

Everything came to a halt for him when he saw the soft gentle smile. Vicross was at a loss because everything in his world had abruptly stopped. He can't hear anything anymore. His gaze was drawn to the man in front of him.

He looked like some deity with that kind of smile.

Too nice for a trashy expression.

His heart was pounding. Thumped so hard it's deafening.

He walked close to him, not caring about the distance between them. "Lead the way, Young Lord," Vicross murmured as he stared at him.

"You're handsome when you smile," the world said next, making his heart race as he caught Cale's small smile.

Despite the surrounding noises, all he can hear is his own happy giggle.

He was struggling with his inner thoughts.

In a world where power is everything.

This man remained by his side, drinking beneath the moonlight.

"My Lord," Vicross drew her in, "please go back inside my lord."

Cale hums as he looks at him.

"Don't you think it's nice to drink under the moonlight every now and then?"

He responded subconsciously because he was at a loss for words.

"Indeed," Vicross said quietly, "it's a lovely and bright moon."

The desire to protect him is so strong that he refuses to let go.

He didn't realize what he was saying.

"It is indeed beautiful," Cale responded.

The words of love...

TBC

Author: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DADDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH MEEEEEEEEEEEETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simpling so hard for our ideal husband.