Chapter 10- Monkey Attack

Start from the beginning

  "Sister Xiaoxiao, the popularity of the live broadcast room that you let me follow has risen sharply! Do you want to recommend a seat!" A younger youth asked the woman with big curly hair standing beside her.

  Yun Xiaoxiao has been following Chu Xue's live broadcast room for the past few days, so she naturally knows her charm, "Did you send her the signing contract?"

  "Sent it, but she probably didn't see it, and hasn't replied yet!"

  Yun Xiaoxiao nodded, a little hesitant, logically speaking, anchors who have not signed a contract cannot get recommended spots on the homepage.

  But Chu Xue's potential is really too great, Yun Xiaoxiao thinks that she will be the next phenomenal anchor.

  "How many contracts did you give?"

  "The supervisor asked me to give it an A grade."

  "Stupid, if you switch to an SS-level contract, this Chu Xue is definitely worthy of this level of contract."

  "But she openly said not to tip, so the benefits she brings will be greatly reduced..."

  "But she can bring traffic and inject new blood into our live broadcast platform. Can other anchors do it? Other anchors eat traffic from the site, but Chu Xue can attract viewers who have never watched live broadcasts and download our app. Which one do you think? Can it bring us greater benefits?"

  The young man was taken aback, obviously never thinking about this.

  Yun Xiaoxiao added, "I checked the data. After Chu Xue opened the live broadcast, new registered users directly entered her live broadcast room. What do you think this means?"

  "If she is snatched away by other live streaming platforms, that would be a loss. What does an SS-level contract count as, what do you think?"

  The young man nodded thoughtfully, "Sister Xiaoxiao, then I will draw up the contract again."

  Yun Xiaoxiao nodded, "Well, let's give her a homepage promotion. Although only contracted anchors can get this resource position before, I think Chu Xue's popularity deserves an exception."

  "OK!"

  "Remember to call her reserved phone number on the platform as soon as she broadcasts, and talk to her about signing a contract! If she is poached by other platforms, I'm asking you!"

  "Yes! I tried my best to get her to sign on our platform."

  "Um."

  While the young man was talking, the tension between Chu Xue and the monkey was also at the moment.

  The live ball was shot from a distance, and the scenes of the opposing sides were clearly captured.

  One hundred thousand mountains, in the dense jungle.

  Under the tree that covered the sky and the sun, there was a woman in an ancient Hu suit, with a high ponytail, creamy skin, fair and soft cheeks, and curled eyelashes.

  Looking at her appearance alone, she is definitely weak, with a slender and soft figure, but her temperament is like a sharp sword out of its sheath, a mixture of strength and softness, which makes Chu Xue look complicated and mysterious.

  On the other side, the monkeys are standing or hanging on the towering trees. There are countless numbers of them. They are shouting, their eyes are fierce and angry, and their arms are powerfully grasping everything that can attack stones and fruits, as if they are about to attack. The woman in front.