- Let's wake your friends up shall we? He asks me, in a sassy, jolly tone, and then hands Sam an especially powerful shock. It is probably not more powerful than the ones I have gotten, but this is probably Sam's first shock. Sam arises with a cry, much to Damian's entertainment. The unstable human then shocks Eve, whom rises just as fast.

- What happened? Sam asks me once he has recovered from the shock. He then looks around.

- We were arrested at the border, but then I had this weird dream that...

- So you can dream, huh? Damian interrupts. I never thought he would remember something the man in the grey uniformed said to me once over a month ago.

- Who are you, and where are we? Eve asks him.

- That is Damian Storen, my former owner, I explain, not sure weither or not I am still dreaming.

- So THAT'S Damian Storen? Sam asks me, and I nod in the lacking of any contentment whatsoever.

- Ooh, I am a celebrity. But a correction there. CURRENT owner, Damian explains, and forces out a hoarse, intimidating, pathetic laughter.

- Well, you guys surely left a mess after you, Damian starts. International authorities turned the world upside down just to find you. Even now that you're rounded up since the 'great battle of the factory', people are still looking in Oxford. Damian laughs a little, and continues. Oh, Tibet will never be the same after your doings in that factory. Heheheh.

So we actually went to the factory, Sam still has his memory, Guys Against Sadism exists? What a relief! Damian is now staring at me, probably because I am smiling. He walks towards my trapped body, and looks me in the eyes.

- So you think I'm funny? You think I'm a joke? You think it's hilarious that you're at my mercy?!! he asks yelling, likely rhetorically, before hitting me in the stomach. He seems disappointed that I do not scream in pain as I once used to. He hits me even harder, and it does hurt a little. I say "Ow" to let it show, but this does not satisfy Damian. Damian starts hitting my head, and I actually crouch a bit.

- What do you want? Eve asks the smiling Damian.

- I would like to talk about your little adventure, he answers.

- Release us! Sam yells at Damian.

- Oh I will... Damian wheezes, and forces even more creepy laughter.

- Damian, I do hope we can talk things out, I explain to Damian, hoping that the only reason for his ruthlessness is the belief that I lack true consciousness of my conditions. He hits me once more.

- Have you forgotten everything, you little shitcase? For you, I'm SIR! he shouts, and it echoes all across the dark chamber.

- Damian! I respond to this, and hence I am hit once again. Now that I am prepared, I can reduce my reaction until it is practically unnoticeable. This annoys Damian something extraordinarily, I repeat myself several times, and each time Damian throws a punch stronger than the previous one. Once he realizes he has no power over me, he starts shaking, and then he hits the board I am laying on. He must experience it as painful, I can tell because now he is even more frustrated than earlier. He runs to Sam instead, whom he lands both beats and kicks upon. Sam reacts way stronger than me, so Damian enjoys beating him more. My mad owner soon renders exhausted, and I think I even spot a tear on his cheek.

He steps back to the centre of the chamber, and looks at me, then at Eve.

- Sorry about Adam, by the way, Damian says.

- How do you know about Adam?! Eve asks him, sounding angry while her face is twiching more than ever. Damian then picks up a cylinder, and nods at me.