Chapter 3

"So, what's up with those two underclassmen?" Rin asked the group once Rei left, Nagisa close on his heels.

"Hmm? What are you talking about?" Makoto asked obliviously.

Rin raised an eyebrow, "Maybe I've been spending too much time around Kou, but those two seemed very... Close."

"Are you guys talking about Reigisa?" Gou asked as she entered the living room where everyone was seated, another bag of chips in hand.

"Why do you have to call them that? Even if they are dating that's their business, and we should be happy for them." Makoto stated, his inner Team Mom showing.

"Even if it isn't our business, you can't admit that I'm wrong." Gou paused, an evil smile sliding onto her features, "I bet they're making out right now!" 

"Kou!"  Makoto exclaimed

"Yeah Kou, don't be so graphic. Straight guys don't like that kind of stuff." Rin added in.

Gou out one hand on her hip, looking at Rin skeptically,"Don't pretend as if you're straight. I've seen you and  Haru during those joint swim practices!" 

Rin's face turned a bright red, flustered, he stammered out a "Wha-What!"

Gou turned to Haru, "Do you have anything to say on the matter?"

Rin gave Haru a pleading look, which Haru ignored as he said, he paused for moment, "Rin bottoms." He said as he got up to go lay in his bathtub.

Everyone's face was frozen in shock and/or embarrassment before total chaos broke out.

~on the other end of things~

"Do you think they've noticed how long we've been gone?" Rei worried, as usual.

"Who cares, we'll make up some excuse when we get back." Nagisa said, carefree like always.

"For now, let's just worry about us." He continued as he leaned up to meet Rei's lips.

The kiss turned passionate as the hand that lingered on Nagisa's lower back pulled them closer together. 

"Excuse me." Haru said nonchalantly, "You're blocking the bathroom door." 

Nagisa and Rei leaped apart, totally startled by their senior. 

"Haru-chan-" Nagisa tried to explain but was interrupted.

"I knew already." Haru said,  "They're talking about you. You two should head back."

Rei adjusted his glasses, the hand he was using to hide his face slowly peeling away. "We'll be in the living room, thank you for keeping quiet about this."

As they walked away Nagisa whispered,"That went better than expected, don't you think?" 

Rei gave a simple nod,"I just hope they don't notice that hickey you gave me earlier." He scowled halfheartedly, but wasn't able to stay mad at the shorter blonde.

"I hope they do." Nagisa said under his breath.

Nagisa murmured something to himself that Rei didn't quite catch. Too worried to ask about it, Rei continued down the hallway, unaware of what Nagisa had just said.

Nagisa smiled cheekily, he wanted everyone to know that the intelligent yet utterly idiotic dork was his, and only his.