Mate (Part 1)

We go meet my brother in front of his Marui. He and Tsahik Arya are waiting. "Jake we are not leaving..."

"I know. I plan to mate with Ali'yah and becoming Metkayina. We will fight for this clan and this planet." Jake explains. I smile, I look to my brother.

"Please, brother. Do not remove your blessing. I will never find another. I have tried to in the clan and in other clans. You know I have. I even tried to find a mate outside the water clans, but I could not find one. Not until Jake and Arya and their families came..." I keep talking wanting to stop. Tonowari stops me by raising his hand.

"I will not remove my blessing, but Jake you must promise to protect her, your family, and our clan." Tonowari speaks.

"There is one thing I learned being Omaticaya." Jake looks up in Tonowari's eyes. The look is full of passion. "That is family comes first." Tonowari smiles and holds out his arm, Jake grabs Tonowari's arm, and Tonowari grabs his.

"You are Metkayina now. You will follow me to spirit tree. There you will connect to the tree and mate with Ali'yah." Jake bows his head. We follow Tonowari and Arya to the spirit tree. We come up. "Ka. (Go.)" My brother says.

Jake and I go under water. We reach the tree and connect our Queues to the tree. I close my eyes and I am walking in the forest. I feel a hand on me I look back and see Jake. I look in front of me. Neytiri is there. Jake greets Neytiri and hugs her. He pulls away and looks in her eyes. The pain in my heart almost brings me to tears, I almost pull off my Queue. "Neytiri, I'm sorry for not protecting you. I love you, but my heart is with another as well. I will always love you, but I have found another mate." I stop myself from pulling my Queue away. Neytiri smiles and touches Jake's cheek.

"I know. I met with her. She is beautiful inside and outside. She is strong. She will help protect this family. She will help you with the children. Take care of her. I made a decision to protect our daughter and I will do it again if I must." Neytiri looks at me, I quickly put my head down and my ears against my head. She laughs and hugs me. "Our children is mighty and strong. Help them realize how strong." I nod at her words. I hug her back. Jake hugs us both, we hug him.

"I approve of this pair." We all hear and Neytiri laughs and runs into the forest. Jake looks around and I turn him the opposite way. There stands Eywa. "I approve of this pair. Jake protect our planet, my children. Ali'yah you do so as well, but help Kiri and Arya with their abilities."

"This is Eywa?" Jake is surprise. I laugh and nod. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to interrupt you, but to see you in front of me is memerizing." I look at him confuse at his choice of words. Eywa laughs.

"It is okay. We have never officially met. Neytiri is protected here. Now, go and tsaheylu." We pull our Queue's off the tree. We look at each other and smile.

When we come up, my brother and his mate are gone. Jake leads my to a small patch of land right above the tree. We sit on our knees and he is holding his Queue. I take my Queue and before we connect he pulls away. "Are you sure? I have to make sure, because tsaheylu is forever. We will be mated for life. Are you sure you're ready for that?" I lean and kiss his lips.

"I am ready. I want to be your mate. I want to Tsaheylu with you right now. I can not wait any longer." I whisper against his lips. He leans his forehead against mine and looks at our Queue's. I follow his gaze and our Queue's are trying to get to each other. We chuckle and connect our Queue's, I gasp. He let's go of his breath he must have been holding. I look in his eyes, they are diulated. I feel what he feels. How he feels about me. How he feels about everything. I breath heavily as I feel want. The want is strong in him, yet he has waited for this for so long. It matches my want. He kisses my neck passionately. His fangs breaks my skin, he pulls away. I whimper.

"I'm sorry..." I kiss his lips.

He kisses me back. He lays us down, him on top of me. He reaches under my loincloth, but I stop him. "Jake." He looks at me. "We have done that enough last night. Please, put this in me." I grab his member, he moans and squeezes his eyes shut. His fingers digging in the ground. I can tell he is trying to control himself. "Jake, you said you want to be inside of me. Now, I am telling you I need you inside of me." His eyes snaps open. He pushes against my hand. I gasp.

"I don't want to hurt you. I need to stretch you." He says through his teeth. I see he is using all his strength not to be in me.

"I do not care anymore. I need you." I wrap my hands around his neck. "Do you not want to be inside of me?" He rips off our loincloths and lays them by us. He takes off my top and his knife belt from our chest and put them on the loincloth. He spreads my legs and lines up with my entrance.

"I will shove it in all at once. Let me know when you're ready for me to move." I nod, he shove his member in me, I gasp when I feel this uncomforable feeling shoot through me. I pull his body against mine. He holds my head.

1017 words