2

At night, Mizhiya came out of the bathroom of the shared house, walked through the narrow corridor, returned to her room, dried her hair seriously, and lay down on the bed ready to sleep.

In the past, such healthy living habits were simply not compatible with her night owl, but now it is different, Mizhia's hand gently and gently covers her flat abdomen, there is her child, she is now a mother.

What specific feelings Mi Zhiya can't say, just feel very magical, the bottom of the heart is warm, the eyes are still a little astringent, and there is a kind of regret made up for the completion and satisfaction.

I still remember that in the previous life, this child was not born. An accidental fall on the runway caused her to lose a child she didn't know existed in her belly, and most likely lost her chance to be a mother.

Mizhiya was only eighteen years old that year, just an adult, just debuting, alone and ignorant, she didn't have time to grieve for her child who didn't have a chance to be born, and she ushered in the first crisis of her modeling career because of the runway miscarriage.

The exaggerated and distorted reports of the unscrupulous gossip media made Mi Zhiya, a small paste of the twenty-eighth line, out of the circle overnight, riddled with scandals and scolded.

Although the brothers and sisters of the orphanage led by Zhou Yan repeatedly comforted her that "just wait for the limelight to pass", the young Mi Zhiya still failed to withstand the blow, and after sending termination notices to the three catwalks negotiated before the incident and trying to fight for no results, she chose to escape and start again with a different map.

At that time, it coincided with the opening of the audition channel of the biennial supermodel competition in country F, recruiting from all over the world, and Mizhiya, who felt that there was no way back, went so iron.

It is probably the determination to break the cauldron and make a desperate bet that gives her full of lonely courage, coupled with her sincere love for the catwalk, it really allowed Mizhiya to break through herself, pass all the way, and achieve a good result of fourth place in the final, and successfully signed the sponsor of this competition, the world-renowned brokerage company - Laude International.

It was the highlight of Mizhiya's life, she changed her stage name and re-debuted abroad under the packaging of a new company. While the aftermath of the modeling competition is still there, and at the same time as a newcomer benefit of Laude International, the agent helped her win four catwalk spots in a row, but it is clear that how the resources will be after that depends on the performance of these four games.

The opportunity is rare, missed will not come again, of course Mizhiya must firmly grasp it, so day and night in front of the mirror hard practice tablecloth, and finally with excellent business ability to the agent and the company to submit four satisfactory answers, while making a small name in the modeling industry.

With this foundation, the company began to train Mi Zhiya as a potential newcomer, in addition to the agent with her own tearing resources, the company will also push some second-tier brand launch catwalk places or the inner pages of third-tier fashion magazines to Mi Zhiya every day, occasionally lucky, and can follow the company's first-line seniors to shoot advertisements, although it is only to match, she is also satisfied with the flashing shots.

In this way, Mizhiya moved forward low-key and slowly on the road of modeling, steadily and steadily making every footprint, and finally lived up to the hard work, and a year later, she ushered in a turning point in her career, and was selected by the then chief designer of Feige Fashion Group, one of the world's eight first-line brands, for the second theme of the season's ready-to-wear new product launch show.

As Mizhiya expected, Feige's new product launch ended, and the fashion circle successfully remembered her face and this person, and then she successively served as the small open and small closed model of the Pandora and Cloud Dream unit theme show in the first-line brand, and successfully jumped to the second line for the leader of the new product launch of the second-tier brand Kaka.

These achievements seem to be eye-catching, but they are not enough to attract the attention of first-line supermodels, and what really makes the gods begin to pay attention to the existence of Mizhiya is that Saint Baoli among the three top luxuries officially announced her as one of the spokespersons, although it is only a series of the group's jewelry brand, but the meaning behind it is unusual. This is Saint Polly, and its recognition is enough for Mizhia to tear a thread.

I wonder if I have already stepped into the top luxury circle with half a foot, so is it still far from being a god?

This question appears in the mind of almost every first-line supermodel, but it has only appeared, after all, the model who can seal the gods, which is a simple person. Historically, in all walks of life, those who can climb the altar rely on strength, and most of the people with strength still have a certain heart and tolerance, except for two: Jin Xueya and Xiao Qiong.

Looking at the names, you can know that these two are both oriental models, Jin Xueya is from country H, and Xiao Qiong is from China like Mi Zhiya and is from T City.

However, these two, especially the latter, have no compatriot love for Mizhia, not only that, but also regard her as a big trouble.

Because in the eyes of Jin Xueya and Xiao Qiong, although the racial discrimination and xenophobia in the international fashion circle no longer exist, the mainstream market is still occupied by European and American models, and the resources that Orientals can share are very limited. So small pieces of cake, naturally the fewer people divide, or even no one to share, their own exclusive best.

Both of them think so, and have also tried to "die" each other, but although their respective backstage does not belong to the same capital camp, but they are mutually beneficial cooperative relations, with their warning, Jin Xueya and Xiao Qiong do not dare to target each other in the open, but in private small actions continue. As long as it doesn't make trouble on the bright side, the gold lord behind it will turn a blind eye and pass.

This time is different, the rise of Mi Zhiya has made Jin Xueya and Xiao Qiong, who have looked at each other unfavorably in the past, quickly hugged, one of the two felt that their status was greatly threatened, the other did not want the cake to be divided by a third person, and reached a tacit agreement after a private ventilation, and began to use the connections at hand to jointly suppress Mi Zhiya, cut off her resources, and also investigated and exposed her catwalk abortion scandal in China.

Although Jin Xueya is not the top model of Willy's agency, she has the backing of major shareholders behind her. Xiao Qiong's backstage is not bad, she is the decision-making senior of Ai Jia's brokerage, and she herself is also the first sister of the company.

Originally, the situation was not the worst, after all, Willy and Aijia were bullying again, and Mizhia's brokerage company, Laude International, was not vegetarian.

At this time, Lauder's founder boss died suddenly of an emergency, the ship suddenly lost its helm, and the top management fought for power, where there was still the mind to manage the life and death of its models.

Mizhiya suffered for two months, finally got the management stabilized, the small boss took the position, and the agent went to ask for help, did not think that the other party was just a puppet straw bale that was supported up, did not help her to preside over the fair solution to the problem, but also wanted to hide the rules, and after being rejected, he was embarrassed and directly hid her.

At the beginning, Mizhia and Laude International signed a five-year brokerage contract, and now it is only in the past two years. There is repression on the outside, snow hidden inside, the savings in her hand are not enough to pay liquidated damages, and the next three years that are about to be wasted and are golden for models, her current situation is so bad that her always fair agents have persuaded her to give in to the small boss.

But Mizhiya was unwilling, after thinking about it, she called back to China, originally thinking of pooling money from several brothers and sisters in the orphanage to terminate the contract with the company first, but unexpectedly learned the news that the dean's mother was seriously ill and hospitalized, and quickly called back the operation fee, so the deposit shrank a lot, and it was far from terminating.

When desperate and desperate, an unexpected person came to the door, the other party claimed to be the housekeeper of the FCK family, and their old man had something to ask for and asked her to meet.

The next thing develops like the plot of the novel: after repeatedly verifying the identity of the other party, Mizhiya followed the housekeeper to the sealed mansion, and met the fashion industry giant, the head of FCK, one of the three top luxury brands, the legendary old man Fengting, and made a strange request to her: to rejoice for his grandson.

Mi Zhiya's first reaction was that Old Master Feng was crazy. How could a normal person make such an offensive request to a stranger, but the Feng family quickly broke her conjecture with practical actions.

Old man Feng did not find Mizhiya casually, his grandson suffered a car accident, and he was in a coma for two years without any damage to his brain. In the past two years, Old Master Feng has invited famous doctors but there is no cure for it, until he met a master by chance, and after calculating it, he told Old Master Feng that this was the calamity of his grandson's fate, and only by finding someone with a fate can there be a glimmer of life. Obviously, Mizhiya is the one who is destined for.

"The mountains are exhausted, and the place of death is life." Mizhiya read the words on the banner and looked at the person on the opposite side speechlessly, "This is the so-called hint left by the superior man?" Old

man Feng nodded, in fact, he also had itPoint to the meaning of "a dead horse as a living horse doctor", anyway, the situation of the grandson can no longer be bad, in case he can really wake up.

With a faint hope, Old Master Feng persuaded her with affection and reason according to Mizhiya's current situation, and did not coerce but lure her.

It was a lie to say that he was not moved, but Mizhiya still refused. Old man Feng looked sad but did not force it, just hoped that she could meet her grandson before leaving.

Although she thought in her heart that this move was just in vain, the old man's small request to Mizhiya could still be satisfied, and she followed the housekeeper upstairs. Clinker and this look of the young master of the Feng family really made her change her mind.

It turned out to be him?!

You Came to the Stars Again💫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें