After we finished getting our nails done I decided to take the girls out for lunch , it was the least I could do since I basically kidnapped them . We all slid in the booth at the Mexican restaurant looking over our menus , most of the food looked eatable I just wanted to drink a little something .

"Oh my god y'all I haven't had this much fun since I was in school for real" Maria spoke with her thick Hispanic accent .

"Righttt I mean we do be going out here and there but you know" kadaja shrugged "mr,dave don't be playing" she began laughing , along with everyone else who agreed

"Thats what I be sayinggg he so protective I wouldn't be surprised if his ass ain't on the way here" I shook my head flipping through the margarita menu .

"Hi my name is Leanna what can I get you guys started off with today?" Our waistress walked up .

"Nothing , car . Now ." A deep voice boom'd from behind us , we all jumped looking behind us . Even the waitress knew dave , she quickly walked away leaving us there stuck faced

"Really Nyla?" He looked over to her as she turned the opposite way scratching her head . Pointing her finger at me on the slick side .

"Uhm it was me ...and dang we prisoners or what? Can we get Lu-"

"Go get in the truck im not gone repeat myself ...all y'all" he began to walk towards the door . I sucked my teeth getting up from the table .

"IM nOT gONe REpEAT MyTheLF" I mocked as I tilted my head back and forth .

"What?" He stood waiting by the door as we all walked through the restaurant , looking like we'd just got caught skipping "oh ight go get in the car" he eyed me as he pointed to the jeep. Exiting the Mexican grill , Tommy waited outside a black suv for the girls while I hopped in the jeep slamming the door beside me , he swore he was someone's daddy , I'm grown as hell .

"Quit slamming shit ...just fuck what I say right? We had business to handle today briea , I already stretched shit so y'all could get y'all nails and all that did , what you did today wasn't cool at all you need to respect my wishes when it comes to how I handle my interns...especially when they have assignments and Nyla ass knew better " he went on

"Damn okay it ain't her fault , you act like they can't do anything other than what you tell them to they're grown as hell if we-"

"That's what they get paid for...to do exactly what the fuck I need them to do briea this ain't no fucking vacation and you don't call all the shots around this bitch I do" he said sternly , lighting a blunt aggressively .

"What the fuck ever we went out to eat damn yo-"

"Business first! They had off days to do whatever the fuck they needed to . did you pull this type of shit when you was my intern ? Hell nah you didnt" he answered for me , I sat there about to cry I hated the feeling of not being able to have a say so or have my remarks ready to be shot back at somebody . It frustrated me .

"Whatever ...just the fuck up talking to me" I said lowly , looking out the window .

"What the fuck you just say?" He looked at me with tight brows "what you just say briea" he gently turned my head to face him . I didn't answer , I just mugged with my arms crossed , He was pissing me clean off. He let my face go turning his attention back to the rode . The rest of the ride was silent , I hope he didn't think he had shit in check because he didn't...I just didn't have any remarks at the moment.

When we made it to the house it was quiet as hell , I pushed the up bottom on the elevator before he could catch the ride up with me . Walking in the room I slid my sneakers off putting them in the closet , and making my way to the bed to scroll on my phone . The door opened to a angry Dave , he began stripping out of his business clothes , leaving himself in his boxers . I gazed at him a bit before turning my attention back to my phone . The pout on face rested as my eyebrow arched a bit more , it was clear my attitude would be the same for the rest of the day .