Austin Theory: "Just quit" -continued punching him- "You'll never win god damit" - he then grabs Midoriya an made him stand and made him look at him- "It's over!!!!"

Theory proceeded to grab Midoriya an place him on his shoulders to do his finisher once again. But once Theory swung Midoriya in the air, Midoriya counter it midair and grabs Theory from behind and does his finisher The Cross Midoriya, but he didn't let go he stood up and does a another The Cross Midoriya and he does it two more times. But when Midoriya was going for a fifth one he stops and let's go of Theory. Many in the crowd got confused on why he was doing it, but then they saw how Midoriya started punching Theory in the face several times before delivering an elbow on top of Theory's head.

The crowd went wild seen how Midoriya used his father's finisher the Bionic Elbow but then they saw how Midoriya grab Theory from behind one last time at the same time he screams at the crowd before doing The Cross Midoriya for the fifth time

Midoriya went for the pin and the ref started the count same as the crowd

Ref/: "ONE....................................................TWO....................................................................................................................................-"

The crowd was anxious to know the final results of the match, until

Ref: "THREEEE!!!!!" "Ring the bell"

DING, DING

The whole crowd erupted and went wild in cheers celebrating Midoriya's victory.

Midoriya can be seeing in the middle of the ring on both his knees screaming and crying, because his long-awaited dream has finally come true.

Then Lilian Garcia gave the announcement.

Lilian Garcia: "HERE IS YOURE WINNER AND THE NEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW EWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!!!!"

The ref can be seeing entering in the ring and giving Midoriya the championship belt, which he took it in his arms and drop to the floor crying a bit once again.

With Class 1-A

Kaminari/Kirishima: "Yeah he did it"

Todoroki: "Well done Midoriya"

Iida: "A job well done"

Mina/Toru/Uraraka: "YAY Midori/Deku-kun won!!!!"

Jiro: "Thats how you do it Izuku"

Momo: "Congratulations Izuku!!!!"

Nezu: "A well deserve victory Young Midoriya"

Back in the ring

As Midoriya kept crying in the middle of the ring he didn't notice that two people where running down the ramp and enter the ring, these two were Eri and Bakugou. Eri was the closes one to Midoriya, so she gave him a hug first.

Eri: "You did it Papa" "You've won!!!!"

Midoriya accepted her daughter's hug, but then he notices Bakugou standing next to him, who also gave him a small hug.

Bakugou: "You did Deku" "You finally did it" "Well done nerd"

As the three of them stay like that for a while until they finally separated, but Midoriya started carrying Eri with his right hand while holding the championship with his left one. Then he notices that at the entrance area both of his parents were standing their while clapping their hands, but if you look closely, you could see that Inko was crying because she was happy for her son while his father was smiling at him. But suddenly the entrance started to get crowded by all the EWE Lockeroom, who came out to congratulate Midoriya. This made Midoriya smile so in response he lifted the championship belt up in the air as a sign that his time has finally come. But then Eri notice class 1-A in the crowd.

Eri: "Look Papa it's the uncles and aunties" "Their all here"

Deku/Bakugou: "Huh?"

Both of them look at were Eri was looking an saw where Class 1-Awere seating with Nezu. Both Bakugou and Deku only had thought.

Deku/Bakugou: "Fuck"

________________________________________________________________________________

An done

so what did you guys think?

Did you like it?

Was it good?

Should I do a second part?

YES or NO?